The October issue of WPT Poker magazine is now available and includes the following topics. PokerStrategy.com members can save over 60% on 13 issues of WPT Poker's UK, US or Canadian edition. Those outside these countries can still purchase a regular subscription, or download the magazine online.

http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/10/09/pslogowpt.pnghttp://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/10/09/wptpoker.png

Sam Trickett interview: ISPT, Macau, online trolls

Sam Trickett has had a whirlwind two years after a multi-million dollar 2011 and reported successes in Macau's legendary high stakes cash games.

The WPT Poker interview discusses these games, Trickett's new deal with the International Stadiums Poker Tour and his battles with the online poker world - namely, Internet trolls.

"What tilts me most is players being rude to the dealers. It’s just so retarded and it really frustrates me."
WPT Poker Magazine, October 2012

Televised poker: a history

It’s fair to say poker on TV has changed massively from the ‘guess and hope’ commentary of the 70s.

WPT Poker charts the revolutions that have changed the way we view the game, from edited highlights to under-the-table cameras to the latest in live streaming.

Andy Frankenberger: "Beating Ivey was a dream come true."

Andy Frankenberger

Andy Frankenberger had a great 2012 to follow up on his 2011 World Poker Tour Player of the Year and PartyPoker Premier League titles, with a second WSOP bracelet ahead of Phil Ivey in the $10,000 Pot Limit Hold'em event.

WPT Poker catches up with former stockbroker Andy Frankenberger to find out what’s behind his meteoric rise and how it feels to rain on Ivey’s parade.

"Beating Ivey heads-up was a dream come true. He's so tough and it was the first time I'd sat down with him."

PokerStrategists save 60% on WPT Poker subscription

WPT Poker Magazine & PokerStrategy.com

Thanks to our partnership with WPT Poker magazine, PokerStrategy.com members can save over 60% on 13 issues of WPT Poker's UK, US or Canadian editions. Those outside these countries can download the magazine online.
Subscribe to WPT Poker magazine