Bronze
      Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players

UTG: $5.07 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 11, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 19
      CO: $6.90 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 16, 3B: 6, AF: 1,9, Hands: 57
      Hero (BTN): $11.01 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 2,1, Hands: 30168
      SB: $19.00 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 22, 3B: 14, AF: 4,0, Hands: 96
      BB: $13.25 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 9, 3B: 4, AF: 2,5, Hands: 211

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with K :heart: 7 :heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.15 Villain keeps 3betting my steals. This is like the 5th time.

Flop: ($0.65) T :heart: 7 :club: 2 :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

Turn: ($0.85) K :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

River: ($1.05) J :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.70
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Just raise right on the flop for value whilst you are also deep or at least on the turn. :) Though otherwise not much to comment.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Just raise right on the flop for value whilst you are also deep or at least on the turn. :) Though otherwise not much to comment.

Best Regards.
      Would he call with a worse hand on the flop? On the turn of course (we have 2p), but on the flop?
      Or we are simply favorite with out big equity: we could get trips, 2p, and flush till river, so just put in as much as we can asap?
    • bmfbpi
      bmfbpi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Would he call with a worse hand on the flop? On the turn of course (we have 2p), but on the flop?
      Or we are simply favorite with out big equity: we could get trips, 2p, and flush till river, so just put in as much as we can asap?
      even if he does not, you send a message to stop 3betting you.
      also the 3bettor is a weak player, his 3bet sizing is lolawful, he gives you odds to call with your whole opening range while you are in position
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Why would you care? If he folds then he wont pay you much later on anyways. ;)
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      So, what is the purpose of the flop raise? No weaker hand is going to call. Maybe 88-99, but thats all.
      To collect dead money then and there? I wanted to entice him to bet/bet/bet smallish, getting more value.
      But I guess that when we have roughtly equal equity, then we have to capitalize FE: the more aggressive player wins.

Or my line of thought has something missing?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      So, what is the purpose of the flop raise? No weaker hand is going to call. Maybe 88-99, but thats all.
      To collect dead money then and there? I wanted to entice him to bet/bet/bet smallish, getting more value.
      But I guess that when we have roughtly equal equity, then we have to capitalize FE: the more aggressive player wins.

Or my line of thought has something missing?
      You build up the pot and might even sometimes get value from weaker draws. :)