DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $5.89 - VPIP: 30, PFR: 29, 3B: 13, AF: 6.0, Hands: 69
      UTG: $5.07 - VPIP: 34, PFR: 29, 3B: 14, AF: 2.8, Hands: 73
      Hero (CO): $10.37 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 2.1, Hands: 30168
      BTN: $19.82 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 22, 3B: 14, AF: 4.0, Hands: 96
      SB: $12.87 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 9, 3B: 4, AF: 2.5, Hands: 211

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with 7 :club: 7 :spade:
      UTG raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.15, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.37) K :heart: K :spade: 2 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.20,?

If I suspsect he's weak, I should raise here to collect dead money, right? Many cards could help him, but almost none is going to help me.
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

What dead money. :P There is no dead money whilst he has still open-action. :) Though raising could be possible but I don't see any problem with calling whilst also having decent hand.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

What dead money. :P There is no dead money whilst he has still open-action. :) Though raising could be possible but I don't see any problem with calling whilst also having decent hand.

Best Regards.
      Well, if we call, an overcard is going to come, which could easily help him. So we need to take the pot asap, not letting him a chance to get better.
      Many cards could help him, but almost none is going to help me.
    • bmfbpi
      bmfbpi
      Bronze
      raising here is a very good option in my opinion.
      according to his stats, he doesn't seem the guy who is a nit utg, so we can rightly assume that he also opens a wider range from UTG.
      on this flop, there are not many things he can continue with when we raise, while he will fold a large part of his range, making the move overall profitable. he can mainly continue with Kx and FD, but given the fact that there are 2 kings on board, he doesn't have too many combos of Kx left, only FD, and the chance of flopping a FD is also pretty low, so given the combination of these 2 factors i like a raise in this spot also with any2 cards

hope it makes sense
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Well, if we call, an overcard is going to come, which could easily help him. So we need to take the pot asap, not letting him a chance to get better.
      Well as I said already mate, both options are fine. :P If you want to understand more about how often will an overcard come open equilab and play with it.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Well as I said already mate, both options are fine. :P If you want to understand more about how often will an overcard come open equilab and play with it.[/quote]I dont wanna see any A-8, so one is going to come probably. Or better to just call, and take the pot if he checks/call smallish bet. I'm in position afterall.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Well as I said already mate, both options are fine. :P If you want to understand more about how often will an overcard come open equilab and play with it.
      I dont wanna see any A-8, so one is going to come probably. Or better to just call, and take the pot if he checks/call smallish bet. I'm in position afterall.
      How likely those cards even help him as 8/9/T, he will more likely to have broadways. And as once again I am telling you, both options are fine. :f_biggrin: Like talking to the wall. :D