[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH Fast Poker AA 4bet pot deep

• M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.10/$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $6.49 (32.4 bb)
      UTG: $27.04 (135.2 bb)
      Hero (MP): $31.14 (155.7 bb)
      CO: $20 (100 bb)
      BTN: $39.27 (196.4 bb)
      SB: $7.20 (36 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A A
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.70, CO folds, BTN raises to $1.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4, BTN calls $2.80

Flop: ($8.30) T J 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.22, BTN raises to $26.96, Hero ?

Villain is unknown.
      When he flats my 4bet, There's no way I can fold on the flop, right? He can still have QQ/KK
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello M1rCea,

Yeah well, but do you really think those guys on fast are towards overplaying their overpairs so hardly whilst your 4bet already was super strong? What kind of hand does Call him on the flop if he shoves?

Being a bit deeper I'd say it's even possible to get away cause I am not sure if we are going to face even often enough QQ holdings, rather at the best KK. Though that's true that overall it shouldn't be mistake cause we still should get the equity for going broke whilst have invested that much.

I'd myself though CB a lot smaller on the flop, even towards just 1/2 pot size.

Best Regards.
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      hi veriz

the thing is that indeed, I saw ppl stacking off in this spot easily with KK, or even QQ, getting it in on flop while they still have an overpair. People are so terrible here on Titan fast poker fortunately (see, I took ur advice and moved part of my roll to another room, clearing a bonus here)

I cbet that big on flop to get max value and get stacks in asap vs QQ/KK. Is that wrong?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      You'll probably be able to get your stack in because it's such a big pot but I think the bet-sizing doesn't really matter anyway though, he'll be playing fit or fold 90% of the time.

He calls preflop when he doesn't have really odds to setmine, so generally he either has a high pair that he's intending to stack off with on a lower flop, has something like AK and will stack off with top pair or, if he's a fish he could have a whole range of crap

then once he shoves I think you're looking at TT+ but more often JJ-KK

so for me it's a call
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by M1rCea
      hi veriz

the thing is that indeed, I saw ppl stacking off in this spot easily with KK, or even QQ, getting it in on flop while they still have an overpair. People are so terrible here on Titan fast poker fortunately (see, I took ur advice and moved part of my roll to another room, clearing a bonus here)

I cbet that big on flop to get max value and get stacks in asap vs QQ/KK. Is that wrong?
      You are kicking out a lot weaker hands on the flop if you do that huge, you are not allowing even to get away from the hand once if we assume he is rather passive, so yes, I'd say it's rather bad for a 4bet pot to have such a CB.
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by M1rCea
      hi veriz

You are kicking out a lot weaker hands on the flop if you do that huge, you are not allowing even to get away from the hand once if we assume he is rather passive, so yes, I'd say it's rather bad for a 4bet pot to have such a CB.
      Ok I understand, so I should cBet smaller to allow QQ/KK to continue more often, and maybe leave myself space to fold to a raise

peace