• 23 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      What kinda raitings? SP?
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Kind of makes me wonder how the Slovenian ppl got to PS... was it all friends inviting or other stuff... I actually saw a banner... and I never click those lol... go figure...

SLOVENIA!!!! Yesterday, today, tomorrow, always.... Promised land for oh-so many reasons...
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Yes SP ofocurse :)

Btw Slovenia sucks. We just went out of communism, roads are mess, no infrastructure at all, we hardly can play poker since our companies just two months ago added ADSL and is damn expensive. We will probably wait for fibre at least 2 years more so you know where that puts us. I was in Ukraine last May and they are at least 5 years ahead of us if you maybe been there. Not to mention Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Check republik and even Bolgaria, Romunia- they are at least 3 years ahead of us in development ;)

And we are really impolite, intolerant and our habbit is to throw everything into woods so landscape is a mess ;)

I suggest you just never visit us and even not drive throw Slovenia to Croatia. You'll just lose your nerves because i do of all traffic on our shitty roads.

And girls man they just suck. Please import some :D

Should i add more :D

Enjoy vaccaccions,

slikec

P.S.: Still we deserve Top 100 Slovenia here on pokerstrategy if not for any other reason because we try to play poker on ISDN or even worse ;)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      Btw Slovenia sucks. We just went out of communism, roads are mess, no infrastructure at all, we hardly can play poker since our companies just two months ago added ADSL and is damn expensive. We will probably wait for fibre at least 2 years more so you know where that puts us. I was in Ukraine last May and they are at least 5 years ahead of us if you maybe been there. Not to mention Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Check republik and even Bolgaria, Romunia- they are at least 3 years ahead of us in development ;)
      I sincerely hope you are being sarcastic :P

And we are really impolite, intolerant and our habbit is to throw everything into woods so landscape is a mess ;)
      Sadly more or less true :(

I suggest you just never visit us and even not drive throw Slovenia to Croatia. You'll just lose your nerves because i do of all traffic on our shitty roads.
      Not this year!!! The minister of traffic or whatever forbid any work on the highways during summer :D :D :D

And girls man they just suck.
      That's never been a bad thing in my book if you know what I mean :D
    • pokersheep
      pokersheep
      Bronze
      The only true stereotype about Slovenes: We hate ourselves and yet we are the biggest attention whores (mentioning Slovenia all over the internet) - this topic and some others on this forum make a good example
      Bronze
      (...) Not to mention (...) Poland (...)
      You're kidding! Poland sucks the most!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      BTW, top 100 promotion is a bit impossible with only 22 Slovenians on the forum(according to the poll)
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      slikec quit drugs, i really dont know where that about slovenia came from :D
      @ISDN: they still sell that?
      otherwise i think im #1 rank in PS points, but for sure far from #1 in profit X(
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      There are 100 people in Slovenia?Overall???
      Omg.. o.O

=)
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      slicek, I do liked this post...it just make me laugh...lol...serios no fibre? :D I am kind of happy cause Bulgaria is the worst! I feel better now... :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I was being sarcastic wasn't it obvious :D

Well check those rankings:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/zh/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/sv/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/ko/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/fi/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/it/

They have only few players with more than 5k SP and have rankings. I am sure we have at least one(or i hope) that can achieve that monthly:D Well is up to admins but why not?
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Wow Slikec do u live in the Kočevje forest? :P Still there's some great opportunities to earn a lot of money here.... things aren't perfect but from what I've experienced, seen and heard I can tell u that things r much much worse elsewhere. So if u don't mind me, I'll just continue being happy with where are live and what I do here for a living ;)

SLOVENIA IS THE BEST!
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      You lost me with Ucraine :/
      But for top100 you need slovenian PS page - that probably means manager, translator, coaches, judges. I doubt that these languages offers all the service needed to run PS in your own language. Even english is missing some stuff that germans have.
      Problem is in low potential in Slovenia. We dont need starting 50$ since anyone who played some underground NL100€ in Slovenia knows that reraise to 35€(=50$) means instacall with 62o :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Sismis man i don't get your joke. Well ofcourse we won't have our own forum and i don't even want that all i want is our rankings and i think thats possible without having our own forum or isn't?

If is not than topic closed since is useless(but funny),

slikec
    • MMa7
      MMa7
      Bronze
      sLOVEnia <3
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      Sismis man i don't get your joke. Well ofcourse we won't have our own forum and i don't even want that all i want is our rankings and i think thats possible without having our own forum or isn't?

If is not than topic closed since is useless(but funny),

slikec
      it would be first case like that :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Oh btw if you don't believe me here you can see 12 Slovenian girls (most in underwear),

slikec

http://revija.mamut.si/c3dcm209/
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      We could get our own Top 100 ranking, yeah.

And slovenian girls suck so hard, yeah. :D
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Most probably there will be a ranking also for countries, soon - but it won't have the same standing as the community/language rankings.