HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      CO: $158.49 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 15, 3B: 4, AF: 1,3, Hands: 52
      BTN: $88.74 - VPIP: 77, PFR: 31, 3B: 8, AF: 2,0, Hands: 52
      Hero (SB): $63.58 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 16, 3B: 6, AF: 4,4, Hands: 1995
      BB: $125.92 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 13, 3B: 5, AF: 0,0, Hands: 32
      UTG: $52.22 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 0,0, Hands: 51

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with T :spade: T :diamond:
      UTG raises to $1.50, 1 fold, BTN raises to $4.50, Hero calls $4.25, 2 folds

Flop: ($11.00) 4 :diamond: 2 :club: 2 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

Turn: ($20.00) 5 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.98, BTN raises to $79.64, Hero calls $44.60 all in

River: ($129.16) Q :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Player huge aggro fish(Capable mR Cbets as bluff)
      Didnt really know if a 4bet/F is an option since it would be pretty sad given the fact that I dont know his 5et/broke range . 4bet/shove?
      As played would you call? Would you even donk? I said to myself I m donk/F but suddenly I talk myself into calling.
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

What's the point of donking the turn then? If he is a maniac then just let him Bet again, don't really like the idea of Bet/Calling it off whilst we have very little info on him.

Best Regards.
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      you almost have the odds for set mine preflop but did you call for set mine here ?:)

you are OP vs agro fish as you sayed and this is a very hard hand to play OP while you flat call preflop!

looks like -EV to me
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w4terman
      you almost have the odds for set mine preflop but did you call for set mine here ?:)

you are OP vs agro fish as you sayed and this is a very hard hand to play OP while you flat call preflop!

looks like -EV to me
      That is true I guess but I was wondering if a 4bet(value)/F is an option? Also wouldnt really be happy to see him shoving and also dont sure if he would shove 99,88,AQ,AJ so I could have a better equity. Doubt that I m gonna set mine correctly here since I aspect him to have a bit of a wider range.
      Btw. Veriz if we assume that me make our 4bet for value can we even fold our hand? I mean we are turning our hand into a bluff if we fold to a 5bet so it doesnt really differ from any other 2 .
      My plan was to donk/F the turn since his Cbet OTF was kinda weak and didnt wanna really see him X behind Ax. But as you see I talked myself into calling it which actually wasnt my plan X(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac

looks like -EV to me
      That is true I guess but I was wondering if a 4bet(value)/F is an option? Also wouldnt really be happy to see him shoving and also dont sure if he would shove 99,88,AQ,AJ so I could have a better equity. Doubt that I m gonna set mine correctly here since I aspect him to have a bit of a wider range.
      Btw. Veriz if we assume that me make our 4bet for value can we even fold our hand? I mean we are turning our hand into a bluff if we fold to a 5bet so it doesnt really differ from any other 2 .
      My plan was to donk/F the turn since his Cbet OTF was kinda weak and didnt wanna really see him X behind Ax. But as you see I talked myself into calling it which actually wasnt my plan X(
      Umm, where did you me mentioning about 4betting? :P
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      he is saying about 4bet cause i was saying that is -EV flat calling with TT OP!

so veriz what do you think is the best line preflop vs such a player (52 hands) ?

4bet/broke 4bet/fold flat or fold ? :)

the safest is for sure to fold not sure if its the best tho
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      he is saying about 4bet cause i was saying that is -EV flat calling with TT OP!

so veriz what do you think is the best line preflop vs such a player (52 hands) ?

4bet/broke 4bet/fold flat or fold ? :)

the safest is for sure to fold not sure if its the best tho
      4bet/Broke you have to know the guy, he has to be maniac for that. :P