This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [Fr] Nl50 Tt 9.10.2012.

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      CO: $158.49 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 15, 3B: 4, AF: 1,3, Hands: 52
      BTN: $88.74 - VPIP: 77, PFR: 31, 3B: 8, AF: 2,0, Hands: 52
      Hero (SB): $63.58 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 16, 3B: 6, AF: 4,4, Hands: 1995
      BB: $125.92 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 13, 3B: 5, AF: 0,0, Hands: 32
      UTG: $52.22 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 0,0, Hands: 51

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with T :spade: T :diamond:
      UTG raises to $1.50, 1 fold, BTN raises to $4.50, Hero calls $4.25, 2 folds

Flop: ($11.00) 4 :diamond: 2 :club: 2 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

Turn: ($20.00) 5 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.98, BTN raises to $79.64, Hero calls $44.60 all in

River: ($129.16) Q :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Player huge aggro fish(Capable mR Cbets as bluff)
      Didnt really know if a 4bet/F is an option since it would be pretty sad given the fact that I dont know his 5et/broke range . 4bet/shove?
      As played would you call? Would you even donk? I said to myself I m donk/F but suddenly I talk myself into calling.
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

What's the point of donking the turn then? If he is a maniac then just let him Bet again, don't really like the idea of Bet/Calling it off whilst we have very little info on him.

Best Regards.
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      you almost have the odds for set mine preflop but did you call for set mine here ?:)

you are OP vs agro fish as you sayed and this is a very hard hand to play OP while you flat call preflop!

looks like -EV to me
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w4terman
      you almost have the odds for set mine preflop but did you call for set mine here ?:)

you are OP vs agro fish as you sayed and this is a very hard hand to play OP while you flat call preflop!

looks like -EV to me
      That is true I guess but I was wondering if a 4bet(value)/F is an option? Also wouldnt really be happy to see him shoving and also dont sure if he would shove 99,88,AQ,AJ so I could have a better equity. Doubt that I m gonna set mine correctly here since I aspect him to have a bit of a wider range.
      Btw. Veriz if we assume that me make our 4bet for value can we even fold our hand? I mean we are turning our hand into a bluff if we fold to a 5bet so it doesnt really differ from any other 2 .
      My plan was to donk/F the turn since his Cbet OTF was kinda weak and didnt wanna really see him X behind Ax. But as you see I talked myself into calling it which actually wasnt my plan X(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac

looks like -EV to me
      That is true I guess but I was wondering if a 4bet(value)/F is an option? Also wouldnt really be happy to see him shoving and also dont sure if he would shove 99,88,AQ,AJ so I could have a better equity. Doubt that I m gonna set mine correctly here since I aspect him to have a bit of a wider range.
      Btw. Veriz if we assume that me make our 4bet for value can we even fold our hand? I mean we are turning our hand into a bluff if we fold to a 5bet so it doesnt really differ from any other 2 .
      My plan was to donk/F the turn since his Cbet OTF was kinda weak and didnt wanna really see him X behind Ax. But as you see I talked myself into calling it which actually wasnt my plan X(
      Umm, where did you me mentioning about 4betting? :P
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      he is saying about 4bet cause i was saying that is -EV flat calling with TT OP!

so veriz what do you think is the best line preflop vs such a player (52 hands) ?

4bet/broke 4bet/fold flat or fold ? :)

the safest is for sure to fold not sure if its the best tho
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      he is saying about 4bet cause i was saying that is -EV flat calling with TT OP!

so veriz what do you think is the best line preflop vs such a player (52 hands) ?

4bet/broke 4bet/fold flat or fold ? :)

the safest is for sure to fold not sure if its the best tho
      4bet/Broke you have to know the guy, he has to be maniac for that. :P