45 man study group

• AceBully
      AceBully
      Bronze
      Hello, fellow community members of pokerstrategy. I am currently looking for a study group of 45 man turbo or non-turbo. I pretend to play the 1.50$ and 3.50$ 45 man turbo on Pokerstars but since i have only played cashgames and 9max turbo SNG's i don't know much about the strategy of 45man, i've only saw the video of Collin Moshman about the early game of the 45 man.
      I would really appreciate if you guys give some help by accepting me on a study group for 45 man. Thanks in advance . :)
  • 3 replies
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      these dont acualy exist winning players dont usualy want to teach others
    • AceBully
      AceBully
      Bronze
      ok that's bad for me :( .
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      There are a lot of study groups actually. Players that are on the same level often try to improve by talking to others and analyzing each others game.

The problem might be, that 45men mtsng's are kind of special and therefore you won't find too many people that are playing them on a regular basis. Most players play single table SNG's, or 180men, or MTT's.

I would just wait a bit - maybe somebody will contact you. If not feel free to open up a new study group and promote it in a new thread :)

Regards,
      Asaban