HEM2 Help

• OoT4NKoO
      Good morning all,

Can someone point me in the right direction of a thread or a video on how to set up a decent hud fo NL10-NL25. I've got all my standard information set up on mine but I'd like to know how add background colour so that I can have certain colours for a certain range of stats, Rock/TAG/LAG etc. Also is there an article that I can read which will help me fully understand the stats as I only have a basic undestanding at the moment.

• 1 reply
    • DrDunne
      hello OoT4NKoO

pleno1's thread describes his HUD in detail and also explains how to colour code each value iirc.

i have done it with my hud and it is fairly simple. firstly you have to know what a certain value implies. for example if you play SH and you are looking at VPIP obviously something above 28% or so is pretty loose.

once you have a HUD that you are happy with, click on HUD options, --> stat appearnce. on the right you will see a box labelled Colour Range. if you select the stat you want to colour code (e.g. VPIP by clicking on it on the left hand side) you can then colour code it in any way you like by changing colours on the right. make sure you fill out the value range underneath each colour.

if you want use the exact same colours for different stats then i suggest you open a notepad file and copy/paste the colour's code into there. the code looks like this: #FFFF4040 and is called Hexadecimal notation (it is on the bottom right of the colour box that pops up when you click on the colour). this code varies each time you select a colour and any small variation in the code will result in a slightly different colour. so if you want the same colour for say VPIP and the same for PFR then copying and pasting this code is the way to go.

i hope that helps and hasn't confused :D