strategy points

• 17 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello Zebbu,

Currently, we're waiting for the activity reports and we're pushing this to happen asap.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. :(

Ingrid
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      oh, so i'm not the only one.
      good to know!
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Ya I just also realized that while I am on the endurance challenge list, I have not received any points. Good to know we will get them after all.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeh you will get them not to worry. Just sometimes there is a slight delay in the poker rooms sending us all the info needed but don't worry it's all there and will be updated as soon as we get it :)

All the best
      Carl
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Yeh you will get them not to worry. Just sometimes there is a slight delay in the poker rooms sending us all the info needed but don't worry it's all there and will be updated as soon as we get it :)

All the best
      Carl
      Slight delay is 20 days almost ?
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      This is really bad, I need some videos to improve some aspects of my game, and was hoping I would be able to watch them here, but now its been 20 days and im still bronze, and Im supposed to be gold....
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      yeah...
      i ve been watching some sex videos, but didn't improve really.

;(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Apologies for the continued delay with StrategyPoints. Unfortunately we rely on the reports to come from the Poker rooms so as soon as we receive them - the sooner we can update everyones StrategyPoints.

Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

Have a pleasant weekend,
      Gary
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Still nothing? I mean cant u guys contact them or something. Lol I have made like 700 rake on there this month and im still bronze. Ridiculous. Pls do something about this.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again Blade90,

You can send our customer support team a ticket regarding your concerns. Unfortunately as I said above there is little we can do in this case. We rely on the data from the Poker rooms :(

Thank you for your patience,
      Gary
    • VaskataBuci
      VaskataBuci
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi again Blade90,

... Unfortunately as I said above there is little we can do in this case. ...
      Gary
      Little but not nothing. Give the guy status (he should be platinum with 700 rake I think), so he could watch the videos and you could fix the points he has once you receive information from 24hpoker. Fair?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VaskataBuci
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi again Blade90,

... Unfortunately as I said above there is little we can do in this case. ...
      Gary
      Little but not nothing. Give the guy status (he should be platinum with 700 rake I think), so he could watch the videos and you could fix the points he has once you receive information from 24hpoker. Fair?
      Hi guys,

I should explain myself a little better here as you have unfairly misquoted me :( As a moderator there is next to nothing I can do personally. However. I can escalate this case and see what can be done regarding an upgrade until the points come in.

Obviously I cannot promise anything but I can see what can be done.

Regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey blade,

As Gary suggested please contact our customer support and they will be happy to help you out in this matter.

Also, since when do you play at 24h Poker?

Ingrid
    • Zebbu
      Zebbu
      Black
      Yea this is getting pretty annoying. The only reason I switched to 24hpoker was to get access to PS's videos and other stuff. I would have had a lot better returnings with other affiliates, so I sacrificed value for PS's educational stuff. But now I don't get that.

And I should be diamond now.
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Hey Ingrid

Been playing there this whole month, never before tho. But im putting in lots of volume, and seems unfair im still bronze, when I should be gold and maybe platinum by the end of the month(not sure). Anyways Ill ship them a message. Thanks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please contact me on skype: ingrid.nagy.ps and we'll fix your status problems.

Ingrid
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      can i get status too ?