This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

about 50$+100$ bonus

• visinica
      visinica
      Bronze
      Hi. I received the starting cappital at titan poker (50$). Yesterday i received another 50$ bonus , i think because i've made the points to unlock the first half from that 100$. My question is what about this bonus? is restricted for cash outs? i have to made again points to release it. Thx
  • 2 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lol you cleared 50$ rake back in one day :D Man follow BRM at least a bit lol :D

You can cash out whole bankroll after you clear whole bonus btw yes. But winnings you can cashout already.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi visinicia,

welcome to the community. At Titan the bonus will be released in $5 steps according to the points you got. In total the additional bonus is $100. After clearing that you can cash out. I am not sure if you can cash out while there is still a part of the bonus left to clear. Please make sure that you are playing accordingly to the bankroll management in order to prevent yourself from going broke.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar