Ipoker multitabling

• Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      So ive got 2 monitors, a small and a big.

How do I set how many tables will go on each screen? because at the moment, 6 are going on the big one (my primary one) and like 8 on my smaller one :(

Help much appreciated!

Ben
  • 5 replies
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bendafatman
      So ive got 2 monitors, a small and a big.

How do I set how many tables will go on each screen? because at the moment, 6 are going on the big one (my primary one) and like 8 on my smaller one :(

Help much appreciated!

Ben
      Which is your main monitor for all other purposes? i.e. does your start menu and task bar appear on the big or small one?

Also, even though one monitor is smaller, it may have a higher resolution, so more tables of the same pixel size fit on it
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      the big one is the main one. Its 21 inches whilst the other is 15. Its got a muc better res!
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      well then that makes no sense.

ipoker settings are mostly useless, but have you checked the multi table settings in the software?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I moved this to an iPoker forum.
      If it is the wrong one, just let me know and I'll re-move it.

if you don't like where the tables are, move them.

I play on iPoker, (Poker770) and it seems to open tables wherever I had them before.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Just drag and drop from one screen to the other... And once you have them in the position you want, don't move them and it should remember the positioning everytime from then until you change it or you update/re-install the poker client.