This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[2-7Td] $1/$2 J8762

• kingsajz86
      kingsajz86
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $1/$2 Limit 2-7 Triple Draw Lowball - 4 players
      Hand History Converter

Pre Draw: (1.5 SB) Hero is SB with J :diamond: 8 :heart: 7 :club: 6 :spade: 2 :diamond:
      CO folds, BTN raises, Hero calls, BB folds

First Draw: (5 SB) (2 players)
      Hero draws 2

BTN sat down few hands ago. He was playing quite reasonable, although two times open limped and draw 3. In this spot I usually 3bet and draw to 8762, but recently I start mixing it with just calling and draw to 762. BB is the same BB from other hand, so again I want to play more with him. Was it a good idea or did I miss value from my rough 1-card draw?
  • 1 reply
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Bronze
      im not an expert but i think u probably dont want to play an 87 draw multiway (otherwise you might be better off drawing the 8) so i prefer a 3bet here ... if u had a 7 draw with a 2 then thats a different story maybe u can call more often to keep the BB's rough draws in.

source: i read the chapter on 2-7 in phil shaws 'secrets of non standard sit and go's' recently. but i imagine this priciple applies to cash games as well.