Is this a bit of cheating?

• Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Silver
      This happened to me today while playing HU cash games. In the top left corner of the table I got informed that all tables will shut down soon. So the game stops & You have to close the table. However I see that it offers me to take back 20,04$, although I see that my BB is posted (So normally I have 20,24$).

After contacting their support, I was assured that I was given the right amount of money back. So I look under the cash table history in their software & see that I got back 20,04$. In the HEM program I see that in the last hand I had 20,24$. The support says that they do not allow 3rd party programs & that it is not a proof. However they offer me a compensation of 1$ :f_confused:

I wonder, has anybody else encountered such an incident?
  • 8 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Lol, let me get this straight. You complained about a missing 20cents, they said they can't do anything about it and then gave you $1 as compensation?
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      what?
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      I wouldn't even post a word for those 20c ... just go with it Ebenezer Scrooge. just saying
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerPPP
      I wouldn't even post a word for those 20c ... just go with it Ebenezer Scrooge. just saying
      Why not? It is a matter of principle, not 20c. When you go shopping and get change, where 20c is missing and you see it when you count it, you just walk away? You can leave tip ofc. but they must give you your money or explain to you where it is.
    • Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Silver
      Originally posted by PokerPPP
      It's not those 20 cents what matters. It's a fact, that platform takes the money, which doesn't belong to them.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Mantelo,

Sorry to hear about this. :(

Maybe you can ask Roger in this thread to get you some help or explanation.

I hope this gets resolved soon.
      Ingrid
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Have seen similar things on ipoker, for instance:

-program can't even get buddy thing right even after one try of update fix ( first i couldnt remove buddy icon, buddies were added etc), now I'm buddy with myself lol! These things tilts you big time if you're not used to it

-Center of screen is a clear X in the 'always wait for big blind', not always working

My solution: Never, ever ask support, they even send reply asking for your e-mail. Expect these things and get out of room right away when strange thing happens and you loose focus. That's what worked for me.

cheers
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Tbh, I'm surprised people are still surprised by the level of service ipoker offer.

They are currently the network doing the most to damage the reputation of the poker industry, no question. Every day is black friday if you're an ipoker grinder.