Please help! MB is driving me nuts!

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I have this big issue of mine regarding MB and the whole process about what if the letter doesnt come. Well, I wanted to register my adress but I didnt get the verification later. SO I contact them and got this answer:

Thank you for contacting Skrill [Moneybookers] customer service.

Further to your enquiry we would like to kindly inform you that post address
      verification is one time procedure and a letter is sent only once. Therefore, we may
      consider manually verifying your postal address. In order to do this, we kindly ask
      you to send us:

1.Scanned copy (or a digital picture) of a paper document, which you received in the
      last 3 months at your address of residence by the Postal Services. As an address
      proof we would accept utility bills or bank statements issued in your name and sent
      to your postal address, which are no older than 3 months. Please have in mind that
      we do not accept and process card statements, so such a document cannot be used for
      address proof. In the document we need to see:

Your name
      Your address
      The date of issuance of the document
      // where the hell I supposed to get such things if they do not accept my Internet bill which is delivered with the postal service(tried and rejected)
      OR

2.If you do not have any utility bills or paper bank account statements that show
      your full name and postal address, you can just contact your bank and ask them to
      issue a certified document that clearly states that you are their customer. This
      document must show your full name and postal address. It should be sealed and signed
      by a bank official. The date this document was issued should also be shown on it.

//Bank says first they dont understand and second they dont print such paper bank account statement

OR

3.The third option is upon a special document called ‘bankers confirmation’. We are
      providing you with this document in the attachment of this email. Please, print it
      and take it to your bank in order for them to fill it out, stamp it and sign it.
      After they do this, please scan it and send it back to us.

//Bank says they do not sign anything that they didnt print by themself.

Wanna hear part 2?
      Well I wanted to then verify my bank account. OK, np go into the bank and bam suddenly the operator says to me if I do wanna sent this got them euros to some bank account of them in germany I have o pay 15 euros fee?????!!!!!!!

Are they completely insane? Like they are gonna repay me? Either it is my bank or MB is crazy. Anyone willing to help. Would really appreciate.
  • 4 replies
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Why did they reject the internet bill? Was the reason the bill itself, or the quality of the pic? I used electricity bill myself.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Answer to the bill:

''We would like to inform you that we do not accept mobile phone bills for address
      verification''

What?It is true it is not written in English but this is since I m a student the only god damn bill that I get. It is true I have a mobile internet USB stick and the company is mostly a mobile oriented company but this is bill is an internet bill. So what the hell I m supposed to do? Go Sasha get yourself a new bill so you can show to moneybookers that you exist and that I m guilty that I didnt get the letter.
      About the bank account verification. Since Im from Croatia and I saw people are paying to MB to some account of them in Croatia and since I leaved the last 3 moths in Germany they show we to pay the 5 euros to some back account of them in Germany and the fee for the transaction is 15 euros.
      What the hell am I supposed to do!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      they do not accept mobile bill because it is "mobile" and therefore not a proof of address. Gas, electrics, fixed phone liens for example are against a property so much more reliable. Bank do their own security checks so they are also very reliable. I dont understand why your bank is not willing to print you a bank statement.

Regards

Thazar
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      they do not accept mobile bill because it is "mobile" and therefore not a proof of address. Gas, electrics, fixed phone liens for example are against a property so much more reliable.
      OK, but I guess I m not the only person who is without a bill. I mean as a student I leave on different flats every year so non of my bills is on my name. Also, does anybody know if they accept police statements that proves my adress or a bill from the WPTPoker store?

Bank do their own security checks so they are also very reliable. I dont understand why your bank is not willing to print you a bank statement.
      They issue just one document that you have to pay 7euros and it shows all the transactions on your bank account but there is not adress on it.
      They tell that they only know about moneybookers abou the verification card process. Already the employess and their supervisor know me in the bank since they didnt have any problems with people about that.