Problem with registration

• lumero
      lumero
      Bronze
      I follow all the steps..to complete the registration via pokerstrategy for those 10$.I ve made the registration and i ve downloaded the pkr client,also installed.But when it is up to login i get that message:Account disabled.I ve sent them an e-mail and i am waiting.I want to ask because of that pause...i will be able to get those 10 bucks after registration hopefully completes.Thank you
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey lumero

Have you or anyone else in your household previously had an account at PKR? It sounds like they are waiting to confirm your identification, when they email you back (i'm just guessing here) they will probably ask you to send them in a copy of your driving licence or passport or some other kind of ID to prove you are who you say you are then after that you will be free to play :)

Hope this helps let us know how it goes
      Carl
    • lumero
      lumero
      Bronze
      Yes they answered me.I ve never ever played before at PKR or anyone else from my household.This thing have never happened before to me at any of my registrations took place at other poker rooms i can assure you.They asked me plenty of documents such as ID,bill,photocopies of my card that i will use,identification of the street that i live and such things.Come on no other poker room asked me for documents like that at my registration,not even yet when i ve made withdrawals.These is so annoying,i didnt like that treatment,so i guess,I QUIT.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Dont worry you dont have to assure me :)

It's pretty routine tbh and could happen at any poker room. I seem to remember PKR handling it alright and everything went through pretty quickly.

It's becoming more and more frequent that poker rooms are asking for IDs so sooner or later you will probably have to be asked all these questions again at other sites, just giving you a heads up for the future :)
    • lumero
      lumero
      Bronze
      Yes in some issues you are right Carl.But for example all the poker rooms that i ve been playing/play never asked me a single document for my registration.Only when i withdrawed some money they asked only for a copy of my ID.On the other hand they were ok if you had made a deposit with a visa cause visa or other cards connected with your bank accοunt proves some of the information if not all that they are need to identify you.I mean wtf they need all these documents,if they were asked only for my ID i would say thats ok,typical.But photocopy of my card,utility bill and bank statement thats too far from the standards.Even the FBI would asked for less documents to identify me.Anyway.Cheers Carl.
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      As mentioned above this is standard security procedure and the documents asked from you are for a full security check.

I am sure you would be more upset if we asked for ID on signup and then additional documents later down the line.

I know its a pain but once you are verified, you are verifed and you should not be asked again.

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy PKR.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PKRHarry
      As mentioned above this is standard security procedure and the documents asked from you are for a full security check.

I am sure you would be more upset if we asked for ID on signup and then additional documents later down the line.

I know its a pain but once you are verified, you are verifed and you should not be asked again.

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy PKR.
      Thanks Harry for dropping by and verifying.

Like Harry said at least now you can relax knowing you won't be asked again :)

Regards
      Carl