This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10 K5s sh

• jules97
      jules97
      Bronze

OK, yeah I think this is overplayed. :f_o: :f_o:

Preflop I think is fine, tons of FE, and he's opening wide.
      After he calls the 3bet, I'm thinking probably mid/high PP's, maybe AQ.

After he check/raises I'm thinking now, it's gotta be something like AQ. I don't think he'd raise with much else other than sets or a FD, and I doubt he has many if any FD's here. Maybe something like JJ...

I think my equity versus his range before I shove is ok at about 40%, giving him QQ-99,AQs,AQo, so with FE is it ok to shove? What about if I had Ac5c?

He used all his timebank and then folded. :f_biggrin: So I'm guessing AQ

PokerStars - $0.10 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $10.00
      SB: $12.43
      Hero (BB): $18.10
      UTG: $16.17
      MP: $5.00
      CO: $26.72

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K:club: 5:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.25, fold, Hero raises to $0.80, BTN calls $0.55

Flop: ($1.65, 2 players) T:heart: Q:club: 7:club:
      Hero bets $0.79, BTN raises to $1.90, Hero raises to $17.30 and is all-in, fold

Hero wins $5.20
  • 2 replies
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      I think if you have a read on him, it's fine.

In this case, however, looking at his stats, I don't expect people on this limit to fold enough.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jules97,

Preflop: If you assume that he folds a lot to 3bets then sure we can 3bet here.
      Postflop: What makes you think he is raising Qx? :) And Qx hand would rarely even fold there. What kind of hands do you think he is raising and folding? :P What kind of range do you assign on him?

Best Regards.