BB: $24.22 (48.4 bb)
      UTG: $108.76 (217.5 bb)
      Hero (MP): $62.20 (124.4 bb)
      CO: $23.30 (46.6 bb)
      BTN: $121.67 (243.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K A
      UTG raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, 2 folds, SB calls $1.25, BB folds

Flop: ($5) J T 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $9.50, SB calls $9.50, UTG calls $6.50

Turn: ($33.50) 8 (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($33.50) 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Results:
      $33.50 pot ($1.67 rake)
      Final Board: J T 6 8 2
      SB showed Q K and lost (-$11 net)
      UTG mucked K Q and lost (-$11 net)
      Hero showed K A and won $31.83 ($20.83 net)

Anon table.

Both SB and UTG are regs.
      What do you think about flop bluffraise? UTG cbet 3way, but I show great strength with a raise, plus have good equity with GS+overs+backdoorFD.
      After both of them calling, I gave up, especially on such turn/rivercards.
  • 4 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

Preflop is good.

Flop I'd fold it. UTG is never bluffing here so I don't think we have enough FE to raise here. Hmmm on the other hand:
      - we can rep some good hands
      - his size isn't strong
      - we look superstrong being 3 way
      - we have decend equity

lol I actually have to correct my opinion. Good bluff :D

Turn/R are good! :)

edit: epic results man :D

Farma
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Guess I'd be rather just folding the flop whilst we can't be even sure how much fold equity we have. His CB into multiway pot rather also looks stronger + UTG range.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Guess I'd be rather just folding the flop whilst we can't be even sure how much fold equity we have. His CB into multiway pot rather also looks stronger + UTG range.

Best Regards.
      Well we know the guy is a regular so we probably have good FE. It's not like he will call our raise with QJ/KJ/AJ. And he doesn't rly represent a big hand like AA/TJ with his sizing.

So which hands would you bluff in this spot? I think it's good to use this hand as a bluff... Otherwise they we are very easyily to play against.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Best Regards.
      Well we know the guy is a regular so we probably have good FE. It's not like he will call our raise with QJ/KJ/AJ. And he doesn't rly represent a big hand like AA/TJ with his sizing.

So which hands would you bluff in this spot? I think it's good to use this hand as a bluff... Otherwise they we are very easyily to play against.
      I wouldn't say that we can't bluff here but I just rather said that without understanding the opponent most likely I would be doing that. With having backdoors and also GS + what's the most important aspect here is that we have position which I didn't pay attention in first place it can be done.

If I'd bluff-raise here then it's obviously going to be semi-bluff type of hands, pure air I wouldn't do here cause we are also representing rather narrow range.