Cash Token prize?

• 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey badbeatnotilt.

Was this a PokerStrategy.com freeroll or one done by PKR themselves? I have ver little experience with PKR im afraid so i don't know how they pay out these tokens, they had live chat last time i played there though maybe you could get onto them and they could tell you instantly how they pay out the tokens?

Good luck at the tables
      Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Carl,

Any update on this yet badbeatnotilt?
    • badbeatnotilt
      badbeatnotilt
      Silver
      It was from PKR.
      I had to deposit $10 within a week in order to claim it, i didn't.
      Meh, i donated a starter br, but their setup and the luck of games was a no go for me.

From their terms:
      (7) Cash tokens will be converted into real money once a first deposit has been made, within 9 days of the tournament date

Gl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badbeatnotilt
      It was from PKR.
      Meh, i donated a starter br, but their setup and the luck of games was a no go for me.

From their terms:
      (7) Cash tokens will be converted into real money once a first deposit has been made, within 9 days of the tournament date

Gl
      Thanks for keeping us up to date :)

I've heard good things about PKR tbh if you can handle the software and the slow speed of the games, the players are meant to be some of the softest there are.

Good luck wherever you head to next
      Carl
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by badbeatnotilt
      It was from PKR.

From their terms:

Gl
      Thanks for keeping us up to date :)

I've heard good things about PKR tbh if you can handle the software and the slow speed of the games, the players are meant to be some of the softest there are.

Good luck wherever you head to next
      Carl

shhhhh, dont tell everyone!
    • anarxialevan
      anarxialevan
      Bronze
      i had won too, i made deposit, and they support said my money would appaer in my account witthin 9 days
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Can you claim the token from this AND get tracked by pokerstrategy? Because to be tracked, you have to use PSVIP bonus code when you deposit, but to redeem the value of the token, players must make a deposit of at least $10 using the bonus code TOKEN within seven days of the end of the tournament.

http://www.pkr.com/en/club-pkr-rewards/promotions/non-depositor
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wizo656
      Can you claim the token from this AND get tracked by pokerstrategy? Because to be tracked, you have to use PSVIP bonus code when you deposit, but to redeem the value of the token, players must make a deposit of at least $10 using the bonus code TOKEN within seven days of the end of the tournament.

http://www.pkr.com/en/club-pkr-rewards/promotions/non-depositor
      Hi wizo

I think you answered your own question, to be tracked by pokerstrategy, you need to follow the instruction on our PKR bonus instruction page

which include entering the bonus code PSVIP and therefore the code promoted on the PKR page would prevent you from been tracked

Regards

Thazar