Titan error

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi, I've just been playing titan, and my tables no longer pop up when it's my turn to act, therefore timing me out on every table. I have just spent a long time talking with titan support to solve this. They have told me that my windows service pack is causing this, and I should change back to the old version. Shouldn't this be down to titan to update there software? It timed me out whilst in a few big hands, and while i'm still opening tables up to play. So I was folded in all the hands which has cost me dearly. Then the near 2 hours sorting this problem out is also costing me, as I cant play.

Badly pissed at this, again titan and there support team have fucked up. Again it costs me, and again I get no compensation. This time the bank roll has definaity got to be withdrawn. I just have to sort out how I'm going to withdraw, as they need proof of address which I dont have.
  • 4 replies
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Its never worked for me (on vista), but I hate full sized tables, so I just make them mini. Can't you do the same or do you have a small screen?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm playing on two screens, both quite big with great resolution. When playing 16 tables you need this feature. Its impossible to play without it IMO. I also use the mini table view, and overlap my tables by half inch or so. Without the tables poping up infront of eachother you dont know which ones are about to time out. You need all the time you can get when playing alot of tables, and playing 16 is no longer an option. Which makes the platform less profitable than it was before, therefore a change in platform is necessary.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      They have told me that my windows service pack is causing this
      Which one is that? SP3?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm really not sure which service pack it is. I did updates yesterday, so it's the latest one to have been released.