"sigh"

• 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      TBH my last week and a half has been the same. I haven't played much over the last few days due to this. Tomorrow i'm going to play alot, and hopefully the luck has changed.

GL
      Stiev
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I know how you feel. Everybody has to go through such times. But make sure, that you work on the theoretical part of the game, even during bad swings. ;)

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      and the pyschological part! controlling your emotion in poker is what separates the boys from the men.......
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I think it's time for me to take a poker break eccept Sundays of course.

I really need to reread all the articles and start over with SSS. I'll Figure out how to use elephant and start posting hands.

I found that after all my SSS work before and it not working for me. I became almost afraid of the cash tables. AA KK straits flushes were all cracked and my BR was gone. Like in the past two days i won around 120$ in a couple tourneys went to the cash tables and lost 50$ to suck outs.

Since I stoped SSS I have probably spent 500$ on just tournament play. I did win 1k, but for all the time i put into poker 500$ isnt that much.

I have come to the conclusion that cash games may be the only reliable steady income when it come to poker.

Tournaments although I love to play them are hit and miss. You just have to be lucky in key situations or you lose. It sucks when you invest 6 hours into a tourney and get knocked out holding AA in the late stages before the real money starts.

Well I will start SSS in a month or so..... I'll start a blog then....

Untill then I'm bound for the BC coast! :) see ya around! BTW I think I can still play Sunday.
    • Davoodoo
      Davoodoo
      Bronze
      The pokerbots are getting better ... :(
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      pokerbots = luckboxes?