This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

"sigh"

• 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      TBH my last week and a half has been the same. I haven't played much over the last few days due to this. Tomorrow i'm going to play alot, and hopefully the luck has changed.

GL
      Stiev
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I know how you feel. Everybody has to go through such times. But make sure, that you work on the theoretical part of the game, even during bad swings. ;)

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      and the pyschological part! controlling your emotion in poker is what separates the boys from the men.......
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I think it's time for me to take a poker break eccept Sundays of course.

I really need to reread all the articles and start over with SSS. I'll Figure out how to use elephant and start posting hands.

I found that after all my SSS work before and it not working for me. I became almost afraid of the cash tables. AA KK straits flushes were all cracked and my BR was gone. Like in the past two days i won around 120$ in a couple tourneys went to the cash tables and lost 50$ to suck outs.

Since I stoped SSS I have probably spent 500$ on just tournament play. I did win 1k, but for all the time i put into poker 500$ isnt that much.

I have come to the conclusion that cash games may be the only reliable steady income when it come to poker.

Tournaments although I love to play them are hit and miss. You just have to be lucky in key situations or you lose. It sucks when you invest 6 hours into a tourney and get knocked out holding AA in the late stages before the real money starts.

Well I will start SSS in a month or so..... I'll start a blog then....

Untill then I'm bound for the BC coast! :) see ya around! BTW I think I can still play Sunday.
    • Davoodoo
      Davoodoo
      Bronze
      The pokerbots are getting better ... :(
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      pokerbots = luckboxes?