This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl4 sh AQo BU

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Hero (BTN): $5.05 (126.3 bb)
      SB: $2.62 (65.5 bb)
      BB: $5.08 (127 bb)
      MP: $1.27 (31.8 bb)
      CO: $5.88 (147 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A:club: Q:heart:
      MP folds, CO raises to $0.14, Hero calls $0.14, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.34) 8:club: 6:heart: 6:spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.28, [color="red"]Hero ??

vill stats : 44/12/open CO 25/cbet flop 59/fold to 3bet 25 /393 hands

As i see the hand again the 3bet would be better cause the opp looks weak and he would call worst oop . However on this limit i tend to just call hands like AQ JJ TT KQ AJ cause if i 3bet the opp are usually really nitty and continue with very strong hands .

As played we can call the flop ? and fold the river if he bets ? or bet ourselves if he checks to us ?
  • 2 replies
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      You can even raise the flop here sometimes.

I know it seems like you can't represent much, but he can't really play back and represent much, either. I especially would recommend that if you sometimes play JJ/TT the same way, or even sometimes throw in QQ/KK/AA.

If he is weak and folds in these spots, I would raise, otherwise fold is just fine. I would never call OOP here unless I had the plan to raise the turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello noulispa,

Raising doesn't represent anything and wouldn't really make sense to do that. Vs his rather lower CB just fold it, we mainly exploiting his CB.

Best Regards.