[NL2-NL10] [FR] NL4 T3s 13-10-12

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP2: $5.36 (134 bb)
      MP3: $1.04 (26 bb)
      CO: $4 (100 bb)
      BTN: $0.82 (20.5 bb)
      Hero (SB): $4.02 (100.5 bb)
      BB: $6.46 (161.5 bb)
      UTG+2: $7.28 (182 bb)
      MP1: $5.01 (125.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T 3
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.24) 5 4 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, BB raises to $0.36, Hero raises to $0.99, BB raises to $1.62, Hero folds

I should proberly not have tried to steal with this hand against a rather maniac type.

On the flop I was in doubt my instinct kinda was to the side of getting it in vs this type of villain, but unfortuneately I timed out.
      My sweat partner also agreed this would have been a correct move.
      What should I have done here, ty?

Villain:
  • 4 replies
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Why does he seem maniac to you?

I think it's a very close one. There will also be spots where he has a lower flush or AsX or sets, but not that often. I would say if you want to make hero folds like that, maybe you are better off just calling his minraise and trying to call down on a decent board.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

I don't get your 3bet/Fold at all. Why would you fold your hand then and turning it into bluff? Then rather just Call his raise and reevaluate further streets. Also fold those hands preflop from SB.

Best Regards.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      I wasn't planning on folding I was taking to long to make my move here, was trying to figure out wether to call or get it in, My line was to get it in vs this guy, having outs and might already being ahead, however I got in doubt as I actually didn't think he would reraise me.

But would it be a mistake to have gotten it in here?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Resilence
      I wasn't planning on folding I was taking to long to make my move here, was trying to figure out wether to call or get it in, My line was to get it in vs this guy, having outs and might already being ahead, however I got in doubt as I actually didn't think he would reraise me.

But would it be a mistake to have gotten it in here?
      Well, that should be the idea if you 3betting. :D Doesn't really make sense to just 3bet and then even fold.