BTN: $3.95
      SB: $1.55
      Hero (BB): $1.89
      UTG: $4.82
      UTG+1: $5.85
      UTG+2: $5.96

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has Q:heart: Q:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.06, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.06, fold, Hero raises to $0.18, UTG+1 calls $0.12, BTN calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.55, 3 players) K:spade: 6:diamond: 7:heart:
      Hero bets $0.52, fold, BTN calls $0.52

Turn: ($1.59, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      Hero bets $1.19 and is all-in, BTN calls $1.19

River: ($3.97, 2 players) 6:spade:

Hero shows Q:heart: Q:club: (Two Pair, Queens and Sixes) (Pre 68%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
      BTN shows J:club: K:club: (Two Pair, Kings and Sixes) (Pre 32%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
      BTN wins $3.83

Preflop
      I 3x rereaise the opponents with high pair. (standard play?)

Flop
      I reaise the pot to 100%. I feel that a better action would be to raise 75% to get anyone with a draw away from the hand. And check/fold on the turn or if I was rereaised on flop to fold. With a high card and a big call in prefolp is very possible that villan have AK, KK or slowplay AA.

turn
      This was my 3 session so I just can fold QQ :f_p:

No many draw hands with the pot raise on flop so 9 is not treating. I bet all-in and get called again.

river
      Non much to say

conclsion
      I need to learn to fold high pair and bet smallar to get a sense of what my opponent have for hand, spucelly with the big call in preflop. By I'm have little hard fold because I also feel that many player play pocket JJ,TT,99 in there position. I'm I right?
  • 1 reply
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Hi mateuszrybinski,

Preflop I would not 3bet QQ here. Are you comfortably stacking off vs UTG range here ? I highly doubt so. Until I get some reads like he opens huge range UTG and folds to 3bets I would not 3bet my hand (the intention would be to isolate BTN).

I'd check this flop. You basically don't get value (none with this sizing) and our hand is not vulnerable except for an ace on the turn (which anyways would suck and would make us lose a bigger pot).

Again on the turn nothing worse calls you unless villain has some pair + draw hand. I'd just give up on the hand.

Best regards.