Bronze
      EDIT : FREE DOWNLOAD :
      https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_FsYvxWdKksMXVETWZETEVHaGs

Simple SitNGo Positioner 1.0.0

1. Download the entire .rare file
      2. Install the application with setup.exe
      3. Open the application

Have fun!

This program makes you multi-table a lot of easier, it stacks the tables by big blinds. This way you know how adapt your playstyle to each stack, and you never have to move a table anymore!
      The program will calculate a standard positionway for your stacks, but you can change it however you want.
  • 14 replies
    • ZuZuuJ
      ZuZuuJ
      Bronze
      Reserved
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Hey, great idea. I just tried to d/l but the setup file says 404 not found when I try to D/L it.
    • ZuZuuJ
      ZuZuuJ
      Bronze
      You need to download the entire .rar file at once.. not only the setup file.
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Ah, yeah thanks. Google docs virgin here. I will try it out and give you some feedback
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      OK so I have given it a quick go here are some points

The beep would tilt the hell out of me after a while

It seems to mess with table ninja putting sizes into the bet box, as this is for multitabling plenty gonna be using ninja at the same time

Idk how this works but as I keep info tab open @ all times is there some way of doing it by players left and not blinds (option for using either would be awesome)

other than those small points you seem to have nailed an awesome product here, as is I would probs pay like $20-$25 for it.
    • ZuZuuJ
      ZuZuuJ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ipeaceonu
      OK so I have given it a quick go here are some points

The beep would tilt the hell out of me after a while

It seems to mess with table ninja putting sizes into the bet box, as this is for multitabling plenty gonna be using ninja at the same time

Idk how this works but as I keep info tab open @ all times is there some way of doing it by players left and not blinds (option for using either would be awesome)

other than those small points you seem to have nailed an awesome product here, as is I would probs pay like $20-$25 for it.
      1. I can give a checkbox for the beep or no beep. Keep in attention that when you are about to do an action, the table could be repositioned. The beep is more like an attention. Maybe a good idea would be to give a small window with the countdown?

2. I have not noticed this, thank you very much for telling this. I will test this further, does it happens all the time? Or only sometimes when the tables get repositioned?

3. I have thought about doing it by players left, and if you keep the info tab open, I'm afraid I will have to use OCR (Reading text from a subimage). I could do this in the future but it would take some time since I have not much experience in OR.
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Weirdly ninja is now working fine, maybe just the usual occasional anomaly ninja throws out sometimes. I will keep on using it for the day and give any additional feedback later. Thanks for the prog, kinda what I have been looking for but # of players would be great.
    • JayBee1982
      JayBee1982
      Bronze
      Hey ZuZuuJ,
      I've downloaded the program, will probably try it out in the coming week. I play 12-15 tournaments tiled at the same time, 12 being 4 wide and 3 high, and 15 being 5 wide (with the tables overlapping each other on the sides) and 3 high, so I would like to have the option of adding more tables to the program.
      I've actually been thinking about such a program, but I'm a programming noob, so more power to you! Right now I always just drag my 'oldest' tables to the top left corner and add my newest to the bottom of the screen.
      Maybe you could add the option of positioning tables according to runtime, because I usually only play the same type of MTT SNG.
      I would also probably pay about $20-25 for this.
      Cheers!
    • ZuZuuJ
      ZuZuuJ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JayBee1982
      Hey ZuZuuJ,
      I've downloaded the program, will probably try it out in the coming week. I play 12-15 tournaments tiled at the same time, 12 being 4 wide and 3 high, and 15 being 5 wide (with the tables overlapping each other on the sides) and 3 high, so I would like to have the option of adding more tables to the program.
      I've actually been thinking about such a program, but I'm a programming noob, so more power to you! Right now I always just drag my 'oldest' tables to the top left corner and add my newest to the bottom of the screen.
      Maybe you could add the option of positioning tables according to runtime, because I usually only play the same type of MTT SNG.
      I would also probably pay about $20-25 for this.
      Cheers!
      What you want is Tile all tables based on blinds or duration?
      This program is more for stacking by (small or big) ranges of blinds.
      But it is also something that I could program, maybe something for in the future, another application, but I really like the idea!
    • ZuZuuJ
      ZuZuuJ
      Bronze
      I have my release ready for the version 1.0.0.
      I need someone to test it together with me, to check the everything the last time. In return you can use the program for free forever.
      Add me on skype : nogetting@hotmail.com
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Sent you an email about testing if you still need someone. I have used it for 2 full sessions now, maybe 12-13hrs and the only problem i have is that the stars lobby pops up on top of the tables after the warning beep and when the tables move. I only use 1 monitor as am more used to stacking.
    • ZuZuuJ
      ZuZuuJ
      Bronze
      After each action of movements of tables. The last active table ( sometimes your lobby) will pop up. This to avoid that you miss the focus on the active tables.
      You can now download a new version, which is the final release for my first version of this program.
      The link is on top!
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      The lobby is definately popping up every time the tables move, I have D/L the new version, so much better now there is no beep.
    • ZuZuuJ
      ZuZuuJ
      Bronze
      That's kind of weird. I will look into it

EDIT : Are you using table ninja?