Shall I go all-in

• DoubleStandard
      DoubleStandard
      Bronze
      Hello Poker world :) I'm Alexander from Bulgaria, currently a senior student in school. I am very interested in poker and I'm finally starting serious playing/training and I'm willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to be successful in poker. My target type of games are MTTs because they suit me just perfectly. I am thinking of starting in Pokerstars (maybe later will move on to FullTilt if they offer something extraordinary) and I'm willing to give in 500$ deposit so that I can play all micro tournaments up to 5.5$ buy-in, format NLHE, no matter what structure.

Any thoughts on that? Should I really be going on with 500$ (becuase thats 100BI+ for the limit) or should I do something else? All constructive comments will be appreciated :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Regards,
      Alex :s_thumbsup:

P.S.
      Would you recommend me getting anything else than TableNinja trial version? I heard it's great for multitabling
  • 4 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Alex

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com good to have you here with us. First of all you have picked a nice place to come if you are serious about learning poker we have plenty of material for you to learn from here and even more once you get past basic status we have

• Strategy articles
      • Videos
      • Live coachings from our pros
      • Hand evaluation forums where our hand judges can help find your leaks
      • An awesome community of like minded players to learn from

As for your question, if you are planning to play big field MTTs at stars then yes 100 buy-ins should be your minimum imo. If you can handle the variance of MTTs then go for it sir and don't look back. Lets see you shipping the WSOP main event soon :)

Good luck have you thought about starting a blog so we can follow the progress?

Carl
    • DoubleStandard
      DoubleStandard
      Bronze
      Hello ExternalUseOnly,
      Yes I've thought about making a blog, because it will keep me motivated throughout my periods of downswing and variance and make me more consistent heh. :D

I will start it as soon as I get my debit card ready so that I can deposit and start counting the first places. :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: .

Greetings,
      Alex
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Sounds good

Hope you ship something big :)
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DoubleStandard
      Hello Poker world :) I'm Alexander from Bulgaria, currently a senior student in school. I am very interested in poker and I'm finally starting serious playing/training and I'm willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort to be successful in poker. My target type of games are MTTs because they suit me just perfectly. I am thinking of starting in Pokerstars (maybe later will move on to FullTilt if they offer something extraordinary) and I'm willing to give in 500$ deposit so that I can play all micro tournaments up to 5.5$ buy-in, format NLHE, no matter what structure.

Any thoughts on that? Should I really be going on with 500$ (becuase thats 100BI+ for the limit) or should I do something else? All constructive comments will be appreciated :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Regards,
      Alex :s_thumbsup:

Kismet di jeleaq brat ;) - Good luck bro :)

P.S.
      Would you recommend me getting anything else than TableNinja trial version? I heard it's great for multitabling