DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $25.68 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 17, 3B: 11, AF: 2.2, Hands: 229
      BTN: $20.01 - VPIP: 57, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 30
      SB: $28.42 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 14, 3B: 3, AF: 2.3, Hands: 112
      BB: $12.50 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 14, 3B: 8, AF: 6.7, Hands: 1842
      Hero (UTG): $26.15 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 14, 3B: 6, AF: 3.6, Hands: 521417

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with Q :club: A :club:
      Hero raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, 3 folds

Flop: ($1.85) 3 :diamond: K :spade: K :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.25, CO calls $1.25

Turn: ($4.35) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($4.35) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.49, CO raises to $7.72, Hero folds
  • 6 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      dont think this guy turns TT into a bluff
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by mbml
      dont think this guy turns TT into a bluff
      I agree. But do you think it is common for that kind of reg to chk back turn with Kx?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

He could easily Check behind his Kx holdings which could be KQ type of holdings. You never know how those guys play. Though as played not much you could have done, I might myself rather 2nd barrel it if I assume he is capable of floating loose. Your Check the turn makes rather more likely to represent a made hand which goes for Check/Call whilst you would very often 2nd barrel it with any other semi-bluff/bluff type of holdings.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

He could easily Check behind his Kx holdings which could be KQ type of holdings. You never know how those guys play. Though as played not much you could have done, I might myself rather 2nd barrel it if I assume he is capable of floating loose. Your Check the turn makes rather more likely to represent a made hand which goes for Check/Call whilst you would very often 2nd barrel it with any other semi-bluff/bluff type of holdings.

Best Regards.
      I thought it was a perfect spot to get value from floats. I also thought there wasn't much value in worse and would isolate too much vs Kx.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      I thought it was a perfect spot to get value from floats. I also thought there wasn't much value in worse and would isolate too much vs Kx.
      Well, what do you think the guy does with something like a PP? :P Do you see him betting? The guy also has easily fold on the river with that part of the range whilst you never bluff the river like that.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Well, what do you think the guy does with something like a PP? :P Do you see him betting? The guy also has easily fold on the river with that part of the range whilst you never bluff the river like that.
      Well he may still herocall with JJ or something...

But besides that we get value from random floats like AT