BTN: $1.04 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 13, 3B: 3, AF: 1,6, Hands: 189
      SB: $2.06 - VPIP: 10, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 39
      BB: $1.06 - VPIP: 65, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 1,4, Hands: 31
      Hero (UTG): $2.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,1, Hands: 32647
      MP: $3.16 - VPIP: 49, PFR: 6, 3B: 8, AF: 2,4, WTS:33 Hands: 96
      CO: $1.94 - VPIP: 8, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 37

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with J :heart: J :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.08, MP calls $0.08, 4 folds

Flop: ($0.19) 3 :club: K :spade: Q :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

Turn: ($0.39) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12

River: ($0.63) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks (planning to fold to a 3rd bet)

I cant bet for value, so going into bluff-catcher mode.
  • 9 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Check/Fold the flop. Cause it's very likely that the guy could Bet again and we ain't able to Call the turn. Not the best board whilst you have 2 overcards.

You seem to be calling down with practically every pair you have. :D

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Check/Fold the flop. Cause it's very likely that the guy could Bet again and we ain't able to Call the turn. Not the best board whilst you have 2 overcards.

Best Regards.
      Vs 50% vpip guy, why not. I see myself ahead enough times. OR??
    • malcolmlinco
      malcolmlinco
      Bronze
      what\s his flop donk %?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      Vs 50% vpip guy, why not. I see myself ahead enough times. OR??
      It's not really about only VPIP here. If I'd consider calling down then it's mainly cause we getting good odds.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      I think my biggest leak is, that I assume people bluff more than they actually do.
      Here is my line of thought here. Where is the mistake?

1) Flop: He is trying to take the pot with his ragged hands. 50% range, folding is just weak. An overcard is going to come most likely. Why do we raise, if we just ch.f as soon as we only have middle of bottom pair? Might as well fold it preflop, and get into nit style.I mean, If I played against myself, I just had to call there with any2, and bet the flop, and that's it, free money.

2)Why do we automatically assume that we are behind, as soon as 1-2 overcards come? Villain has 50% range BEFORE even seeing the flop. Just because 2 overcards come, we somehow think that the flop hit him, which is stupid. He still has that 50% range, and he could be capable of betting all of them if checked to him. HE could bet here the whole 50% range, couldnt he? I just think that everyone is narrow-minded and plays weak. Just take a look e.g. how Lex Veldhuis plays. I guarantee, that he earns much more than any of us, but still, many people would just call him crazy here.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFr73heH2U
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      I think my biggest leak is, that I assume people bluff more than they actually do.
      Here is my line of thought here. Where is the mistake?

1) Flop: He is trying to take the pot with his ragged hands. 50% range, folding is just weak. An overcard is going to come most likely. Why do we raise, if we just ch.f as soon as we only have middle of bottom pair? Might as well fold it preflop, and get into nit style.I mean, If I played against myself, I just had to call there with any2, and bet the flop, and that's it, free money.

2)Why do we automatically assume that we are behind, as soon as 1-2 overcards come? Villain has 50% range BEFORE even seeing the flop. Just because 2 overcards come, we somehow think that the flop hit him, which is stupid. He still has that 50% range, and he could be capable of betting all of them if checked to him. HE could bet here the whole 50% range, couldnt he? I just think that everyone is narrow-minded and plays weak. Just take a look e.g. how Lex Veldhuis plays. I guarantee, that he earns much more than any of us, but still, many people would just call him crazy here.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFr73heH2U
      Your problem is that you are trying to be who you ain't. :) Watching too many videos which might even not be your level and nor for your limit. Stop it and you will see also success. ;)
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Your problem is that you are trying to be who you ain't. :) Watching too many videos which might even not be your level and nor for your limit. Stop it and you will see also success. ;)
      Thanks Veriz, it's going to be hard, but I'm going to hold myself back, and play ABC for a while :f_cool: