This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4SH AKo - Turn bet/fold

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Villain was unknown at the time

Preflop: Couldn't be sure whether I could 3b for value here so just flat call to keep dominated hands in his range

Flop: Since he checked the flop on such a wet board I didn't think he had many KX in his range (plus I block some). Since he x/c I think villain most likely is slow playing 2pr+ or has a draw

Turn: When I get x/raised here I am pretty sure it is 2pr+, maybe passively played KT/TT. Even if he does this with some sort of combodraw like J :diamond: Q :diamond: I think I am behind in terms of equity. If I had more info on the villain then I might think otherwise.

Cheers

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG: $4.00
      MP: $5.47
      Hero (CO): $4.00
      BTN: $4.18
      SB: $4.83
      BB: $4.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has A:diamond: K:club:

fold, MP raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.12, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.30, 2 players) 2:diamond: K:spade: 6:diamond:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.21, MP calls $0.21

Turn: ($0.72, 2 players) T:club:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.46, MP raises to $0.96, fold

MP wins $1.56
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello muel294,

Bet the turn bigger, though vs his line I would most likely Call the turn and reevaluate the river. His line just doesn't make sense whilst I expect him to be CBetting the flop with FD.

Best Regards.