Bronze
      Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $2.00 - VPIP: 9, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 4,0, Hands: 98
      UTG: $10.59 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 20, 3B: 4, AF: 8,0, Hands: 148
      MP: $5.56 - VPIP: 41, PFR: 6, 3B: 6, AF: 0,8, Hands: 128
      Hero (CO): $6.80 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,1, Hands: 32647
      BTN: $22.70 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 19, 3B: 5, AF: 3,7, Hands: 138
      SB: $7.40 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 13, 3B: 2, AF: 5,0, coldcall: 10; WTS:44; Hands: 130

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with A :diamond: A :heart:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, 1 fold, SB calls $0.23, 1 fold, MP calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.80) K :heart: Q :club: 6 :club: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $0.68, SB calls $0.68, MP calls $0.68

Turn: ($2.84) 3 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP checks, Hero ?

I saw SB coldcall AK at CO, (flop-TPTK, turn three of a kind); He called flop, and checked behind turn. What I want to say, that SB is a VERY tricky opponent, cabable of slowplaying, and inducing bets.

I'd go broke vs MP, but if all the money goes in, SB probably beats me. Dunno what to do here, we have to protect, but sb can easily push on the river, or check/raise push here.

His range if I bet again, and he doesnt fold:
      MP2 38.38% 36.53% 1.85% AdAh
      MP3 61.62% 59.76% 1.85% QQ+, 66, AcKc, KcQc, AcJc, KcJc, AcTc, KcTc, Ac9c, AKo, KQo
      (he could easily have AQ, but if I bet again its going to fold, and it cant really outdraw, so we dont have to take these kinds of hands into account. )
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

You ain't gonna do very good if you get raised on the turn. VS SB I'd most likely even fold cause I don't think he is raising with just Kx. Even vs MP it's close cause he is also passive which means he doesn't overplay that often just TP type of holdings.

Might even go for just Bet/Fold on the turn as long I doubt that they are willing to take that aggressive shots on us.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

You ain't gonna do very good if you get raised on the turn. VS SB I'd most likely even fold cause I don't think he is raising with just Kx. Even vs MP it's close cause he is also passive which means he doesn't overplay that often just TP type of holdings.

Might even go for just Bet/Fold on the turn as long I doubt that they are willing to take that aggressive shots on us.

Best Regards.
      1.)Do we bet for value?
      2. What is our plan if we get called on the turn?

Let's suppose I bet 2$, and get called only be one of them. Pot is 6.84$. and I have 3.87$ behind.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      1.)Do we bet for value?
      2. What is our plan if we get called on the turn?

Let's suppose I bet 2$, and get called only be one of them. Pot is 6.84$. and I have 3.87$ behind.
      You don't have to make such sizes always cause you clearly don't get called from a lot worse and once you get raised you are rather beaten. Therefore I'd consider betting a bit smaller and this would also allow us easier to get away from the hand.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Ok, suppose I CB 1.5$, and one of them calls. Pot is 5.84$, and I have 4.37$. If then they push, I have to fold.
      All in all, we bet for value I guess, many draws on the board. If I get called, and get a push on river, I'm behind I guess.

So plan: bet 1.5$, fold to any agression further on? Or bet even less? :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Ok, suppose I CB 1.5$, and one of them calls. Pot is 5.84$, and I have 4.37$. If then they push, I have to fold.
      All in all, we bet for value I guess, many draws on the board. If I get called, and get a push on river, I'm behind I guess.

So plan: bet 1.5$, fold to any agression further on? Or bet even less? :D
      That's decent amount.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze