FLHU tables

• TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Okay, so.

A year ago this wasn't really a problem, but it has been getting worse.

At NLHU, there are literally hundreds of tables to sit down at, and about a dozen spare at most times. At FLHU, there are 4 at each limit (that arent anonymous) and the server doesn't generate more if they are full. This has been leading to a super-sick oligopoly where like 3-4 guys control those 4 tables at all times.

Often it will be one guy on tables 1 & 2, and two others on 3 and 4 so one player controls 50% of the action on a particular stake as oppose to equal and fair distribution at NLHU.

I wonder if PS can help talk to partypoker about this issue and to get them to use the standard system where the server keeps generating new empty tables if current ones are full and preferably disallow people from sitting at multiple identical tables.

Thanks for reading =)
  • 11 replies
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi TerrorBlade,

PartyPoker representative got a chance to see your post and they would like to assure they will double the amount of FLHU tables. Please let us know if you believe this will help to resolve the problem, they are happy to get more feedback from you.

Best Regards,
      Natalia
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hi Natalia,
      Thanks very much for your assistance in this matter.

That's a good start to fixing the issue, however it won't stop people sitting at multiple tables and locking them up that way which is what people are doing now. For example, at PokerStars and other platforms you are simply not allowed to sit at multiple empty tables at the same limit, the software denies you.

They also simply generate extra ones automatically when the current tables are full.

Increasing the amount of tables by doubling, or even tripling is definitely a step in the right direction though.

Thanks again for giving this issue attention =)
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Okay, here's an update on the situation.

For example, looking at 30/60$ right now, 4/6 of the tables are occupied by "Ruigtand".

At 20/40$ , 7/12 are occupied by Ruigtand, 11/12 by either him or BelleDuJour.

There is basically a near monopoly even though there has been a table increase. What is required is a simple 1 empty table per limit per person, like on FT/stars.

I don't think I or many others have been able to get action from anyone except those same players for several months or more. It's bad for recreational players who want to be able to play against more than 3 different people ever and might be discouraged from coming back and it's bad for every regular except those select few who are benefiting GREATLY from the situation.

Thanks for reading.
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Bump.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi TerrorBlade,

I'll forward your previous post to Natalia. I apologise for missing it until now.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hiya,

PartyPoker informed me they are in discussions with the product team and should be able to come up with a solution soon. They will keep me posted and I will pass on any news to you.

Thanks,
      Natalia
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Thank you Gary and Natalia for doing a great job of giving this issue visibility!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      You are very welcome TerrorBlade :)
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      bump.. any news?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey redskwerl,

Thank you for your post.

I am checking on this for you now :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've flagged this to our contact a couple of days ago and will be back as soon as we received feedback.

Thank you for your patience.
      Ingrid