fultilt bonus

• 8 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Yourbad,

welcome to PokerStrategy. Nice to see a new face around. It's not that difficult to clear the bonus on Full Tilt. But try to focus on improving your game. It is way more important to use the starting phase to constantly improve in order to get better, win money and climb up the limits.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • persimetam
      persimetam
      Bronze
      will i get this bonus today? I want to play so much this night :D
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      It's possible, that you get it today. If not, you will get it within the next days. Make sure, that you spend time on improving your game via reading articles etc. in order to have the best possible start. I hope you read the bankroll management article (strategy section), because this one is very important in order to not go broke. ;)

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • persimetam
      persimetam
      Bronze
      I think we could play heads or something, tell the room where you play your nick :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      You want to play heads up against me? We can do so in the future. :P
      But first of all: Have a good start. I don't want you to loose money. ;)

Best regards,
      TribunCaear
    • YourBad
      YourBad
      Bronze
      I have received the email about 50$ bonus to my account, pokerstrategy page shows that rank 0 and life time points 0, but i have logged to my ful tilt account and it still shows that balance 0$.

I just need wait or there was a problem?
    • YourBad
      YourBad
      Bronze
      Rakeback at Pokerkings, Full TiltPoker and InterPoker:

If you opened an account at Full Tilt Poker or InterPoker with the PokerStrategy.com bonus codeyou are getting the following rakeback offer:

Full Tilt Poker - 27%: To get 27% rakeback you need to produce at least $50 net rake. Players who produce less than $50 net rake do not get any rakeback. Net rake is calculated by the rake you produce minus the bonuses you get from Full Tilt Poker.

I have saw that it is possible to get rakeback about 20-30% with registered account throught pokerstrategy.
      Where is more information where to register, where to cashout or see statistics about out rakeback?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello YourBad,

Yes all PokerStrategy players that have tracked Full-Tilt accounts receive 27% rake-back. You don't need to register anywhere for it - and not even accumulate $50 net rake (old information).

You will automatically receive the rakeback around the 12th of every month.

Best regards,
      SoyCD