Best room MTT

• elrio
      elrio
      Bronze
      Hi,

Now i am playen MTT's on titan but all the suckouts make me sick, so sick. Now i want to change to another room. Witch room is the best room available, Full tilt and pokerstars are no options.

grtz elrio
  • 22 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I know you said stars isn't an option, but I wouldn't play MTT's anywere else. Stars is the king of the MTT's.

Suckout's happen on every platform, and changing wont make any difference IMO.
    • elrio
      elrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      I know you said stars isn't an option, but I wouldn't play MTT's anywere else. Stars is the king of the MTT's.

I know suckout happens on every room but on titan it happens to me allot. And i'm sick of it today my KK was sucktout QQ on the river. Yes and they always hit on the river.
      i'm sick of it and want to change
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      After You will switch, You'll notice the mysterious thing - all the same will happen on that new site :)

Suckouts are part of poker. I play live poker quite rarely - but - last time I finished AA against 10 10, and one time before opp got quads Q two times in 5 minutes. So, live poker is rigged? :D And imagine how much more hands are played online :)

So, You will see the same on PokerStars and everywhere, I'm quite happy with Titan card generator :)

Edited: but one thing is clear - PokerStars is much more popular in MTT's, so it's the best to MTT's there', I guess :)
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Even though switching wont make a difference mathematically (chances to get sucked out by 3outer are the same everywhere, bad beats will still happen ) if player feels that it could improve his game then why not. It might give some psyhological benefits, just like taking a break.

As for original question - really dont know :) Only have played on betway, titan and pokerstars. Betway had some mtt`s, but the best ones began at night for me so i really didnt play them much. And pokerstars > titan in my opinion.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elrio

I know suckout happens on every room but on titan it happens to me allot. And i'm sick of it today my KK was sucktout QQ on the river. Yes and they always hit on the river.
      i'm sick of it and want to change

You have to realize that these sites are all ran by random card generators. None are rigged, they all have the same amount of suckouts over a huge samplesize. Changing sites because of suckouts can help your mental approach to the game, but the faster you realize these happen to everyone the better. You will have periods when you get alot of bad beats, but thats just veriance.
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      i don't think that there is a room with more or less suckouts
      I play on mansion and the platform sucks so I do not recommend it to you
      keep in mind though that its all about luck sometimes. I had a case that my AA fell from 73(o) - the turn and the river were 3 (dont ask me why did the guy went all in preflop).And my QQ ALWAYS lose.
      THE ALLKNOWING FISH SEE THE RIVER IN ADVANCE!!!
      its all poker - suckouts happen so just have fun
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Mansion is a nice choice, too. They have nice tournaments with overlay(this is when the guaranteed prize exceeds the amount players have contributed to the prize pool) sometimes.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Going to mansion is a stupid suggestion IMO. The software is awful.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I havent really played on other sites so cant reccomend any, like everyone else said, it doesn't matter which site you play on suckouts are gonna happen.

Imo fulltilts good for regular MTT's at many different buyins, the payout structure is good there.. paying about 10% of the entrants, for the small stake tournaments theres usually around 200-400+ entrants.

Stars is good if you like bigg fieldsizes, theres usually a minimum of 1000-2000 entrants for the low stakes, pokerstars payout to 20% of entrants, so its easier to make itm but smaller prize if you make it further.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Originally posted by finchybg
      They have nice tournaments with overlay(this is when the guaranteed prize exceeds the amount players have contributed to the prize pool) sometimes.
      This is the only thing I liked about Mansion.

- 5$ daily 10k and 20k
      - the 5$/10$, 100$ ticket qualies "at times there are only 3 people in the tourney." "can't cash tickets at Mansion :( . You have 3 months to use.
      - 500$ daily free roll and 1k weekly is nice too.
      - Super value WSOP 320$ final quali tickets were easy to get. only get 1. top 25 win seat.
      - there was a pokerstrategy WSOP ticket freeroll. I got the email telling me 1 day in advance and I missed it.
      - 5 man short handed sit and goes can be profitable. 1st and 2nd pays.

Just hope the server doesnt crash just before final table. Or software freeze's when you push all in with AA.

I don't recomend Mansion but if MTT is all you do and you cant go to PS or FTP then Mansion is one of your options.

Party poker has 6$ 10ks a couple times a day.

Interpoker has cool hourly Head Hunter matches that vary in cost 2$-20$ entrants vary 20-300 people.

It's too bad you cant use PokerStars. :( MTT heaven!
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      WHy isn't stars or full tilt an option? These 2 have the most tourneys/SNG starting every second.

But if not then party poker.
    • elrio
      elrio
      Bronze
      Stars and full tilt arent an option because i had an acount on there site's before i have descovered pokerstrategy.

Btw, i had 10FPP points on stars and played a satelite tournament. I didn even know for what tournament you could earn a ticket.

Its was a 500 player tournament and only the winner got a ticket. When it was down to the last 100 i saw it was a sattelite to

$1 Million PokerStars Turbo Takedown
      with a first price of 100K and a 90$ price for 4000 place
      with a buy in of 5000 FPP

And you know what, i won the tournament and can play this sunday at this event. Lets say i got more lucky on stars then on Titan. Its a shame i registered at stars before i discovered pokerstrategy.

grtz elrio
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      You can try and retrack your stars account to pokerstrategy.
    • elrio
      elrio
      Bronze
      You can try and retrack your stars account to pokerstrategy.
      Already had a conversation with the support and they say it isnt possible to retrack an existing acount.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      It has been done before, and is possible.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      It has been done before, and is possible.
      It is possible if you meet the requirements.

Account made AFTER 1st september 2007.

AND

You DID NOT sign up for an account through another affiliate.
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      5 PLAYER TABLES AT POKER HEAVEN.
      At that time Gus Hanson was main star overthere,I guess he got some free cards from Full tilt in the meanwhile :D

(sorry admins for giving non-partner-site-advice (o.O, :( )
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      i don't see why you dislike mansion software so much. i maybe the only one but i like it, never caused any SERIOUS problems. stars and tilt have a better one I agree - but still mansion's isn't THAT horrible.

My opinion!
    • kenstephens
      kenstephens
      Bronze
      Here's the deal on the suckouts. The better the site and game the more bad players playing bad hands thus the more suckouts you'll see. Thank each and every one of these people. As a rule of thumb you can actually determine the best place to play based on the amount of suckouts with more being better :)

The iPoker network of which Titan is a member has always been the easiest MTT site although you could argue otherwise if you wish :) My experience though is in sending players there and even the weaker ones do well.

Ken