Poker room in USA

• 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Not really I'm afraid sir. The only room we are partners with that allows US players is Cake Poker. But i can't really recommend that to you because of the legal situation in the US at the moment and the number of sites that allow US players that have been shut down lately i don't feel comfortable recommending any site that allows US players.

Hopefully the situation in the US of A will be sorted out soon and you guys will be back online properly soon

All the best
      Carl
    • JonhyRico
      JonhyRico
      Bronze
      Thank you for your help.

I'm European and just moved here. I don't know if I can ask this. If I don't, please edit my post.

Is there an online poker school (similar to pokerstrategy) based in the US?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      You can ask of course, but i think you know you won't get the answer you are looking for ;)

1. I don't know of any and obviously couldn't tell you if there was because they would be a direct competitor of ours but really i don't know if there is one or not.

2. Since US players can't really play atm i imagine an affiliate business like this one would struggle in the US market

2. PokerStrategy.com is the nuts and you are still welcome to post here until the day comes when hopefully you guys can re-join us

:)