Problems with Titan poker client, i cant login!

• 8 replies
    • sandymanufan
      sandymanufan
      Global
      oh yeah this means your account is temporarily suspended..happened to me and i had been getting the same message..now you would think that if your account is suspended they would email you...no sir...go their website and talk to them on live chat they will tell you the reason...good luck..
    • adizzlle
      adizzlle
      Bronze
      ive sent email to support to se whats the issue, why i cant login and this was their reply:This is Rue from the Titan Poker Support Team.

We would like to inform you that you need to have a stable internet connection in order to play in our games.

You also need to refrain from opening other application/software to prevent similar problems.

Lastly, you may also contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) if there has been any problem on their end.

Thank you.

My conection is just fine, and i stil cant login!
      Uhm, dont know what to do next ?( ?( ?(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi adizzlle,

Have you contacted Titan Poker Support regarding your issue? There is nothing we can do about this so contacting them is the best way to get this solved ;)

Let me know what happens next please,

Gary
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      Do not worry too much , it might only be their yearly scam , getting the same error message on moore games poker (another ipoker skin ) for almost 3 months , mailed both sides(moore games support , and ipoker official) , they're blaming it one on another.Read about it on 2+2 they're not even spreading the same bullshit to all the players , they come up with a brand new fresh bullshit for every single player , while their players cannot log in , cash out , at least they can pay the support guys ,so they can excel in replying bullshit
    • adizzlle
      adizzlle
      Bronze
      Today ive reinstaled Titan poker, and stil cant login! Ive sent another mail to support explaining my situation, and they told me to : clear browser cookies, blah blah..... and to reinstal the software again.
      Will try to reinstal again, and will go to my friend and try to log in from his pc, and if that fails guess im ALL IN on this!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adizzlle
      Today ive reinstaled Titan poker, and stil cant login! Ive sent another mail to support explaining my situation, and they told me to : clear browser cookies, blah blah..... and to reinstal the software again.
      Will try to reinstal again, and will go to my friend and try to log in from his pc, and if that fails guess im ALL IN on this!
      This sounds very odd indeed.

Hope you can get logged in soon and if/when you find out what the problem is can you come back and let us know?

Regards
      Carl
    • MERIT900
      MERIT900
      Bronze
      The best advice i can give you is PLAY POKER ELSEWHERE titan poker is without doubt one of the worst sites on the ipoker network its software is unreliable and its support staff are one step worse than useless. the best place to play is pokerstars as this NEVER disconnects there is never any problems with cashing out money or depositing money and the support staff know what they are talking about. when i had a problem on pokerstars i contacted support they ping tested my line and within 60 seconds the problem was isolated and corrected. ask titan to ping test ya line and they would think you said ping pong and offer ya a game :) so once again PLAY ELSEWHERE
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Titan software is bizarre indeed. I got this message a couple of times as well and I've noticed that if you open the platform and press the "Login" button right away you do get this message. You have to allow the software time to load for about 5 seconds and after try pressing "Login".

Also the fast poker tables are odd. After 200 hands the table starts to get really slow and even the fold button doesn't work like in the beginning of the session ( you have to hold left click pressed like 2 seconds and then release in order to fold ). But this might be just a problem in my computer and I am blaming them :)

@MERIT900 I am not a Titan fan but I am pretty sure that they've won "Best costumer service" last year. Costumer service is the best thing about Titan IMO.