Pokerstars Affiliate

• DoubleStandard
      DoubleStandard
      Bronze
      Hello. I just made my Pokerstars account, but there was no place where you could enter the pokerstrategy code... The system seems to be new and there was no affiliate spot to fill-in. How should I confirm that my account is tracked to Pokerstrategy now?
  • 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hello DoubleStandard

firstly, there should have been an option for you to enter the marketing code: "strategy-en".

you can see the steps at this page

also, make sure you enter your username at step 6 on that page. finally, it can take up to 48 hours for you to start earning strategy points and so if you have followed the steps correctly then you can only wait.

since you said there was no place to enter the pokerstrategy code when registering then unfortunately there is nothing you can do now, but it is unlikely that you will be tracked if you haven't entered the code. :(

pokerstars are very strict about being tracked and they do not retrack anyone - i have first hand experience of this myself.

the only other thing you can do is register at another poker room. maybe make a post in this thread if you like, and you will get some really good advice on other good places to play.

Lewis.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks DrD!

Moved this thread to the relevant board :)
    • DoubleStandard
      DoubleStandard
      Bronze
      How about you check the registration process first because this one is outdated? Now there's only 1 page and there's no place to add a code. :f_grin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi DoubleStandard,

You can contact PokerStars and ask them why you weren't able to enter in the marketing code and maybe they will retrack your account.

It's a long shot but at least worth an attempt. If you can prove there was no such place to enter a code then go for it ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      When you create new account under "Finish" there is "choose source" and then select marketing code.

KK