No traffic ???

• NymXXL
      NymXXL
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I was thinking about switching room. I was thinking about moving my roll to Mansion Poker.
      But while I was checking the traffic there were only one full 0,5/1 table in Sunday which is strange.
      My filters were ok, according to software, there were 14k ppl online.
      Today is the same - only 2 full tables. While I was checking TitanPoker while using the same filters, there were tens of full tables with the very same traffic like Mansion ( something about 12k ppl online).
      How is that possible? I dont want to switch to Titan becouse of FDB which I have already cleared.
      Any help is appreciated ;)
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey NymXXL

I can't remember off the top of my head but when iPoker split the player pools did mansion go into the 2nd tier? This would explain the lower and different traffic to titan?

Regards
      Carl
    • NymXXL
      NymXXL
      Bronze
      Hi there

Thank you for prompt response ;)

OFC I know about that splitting but as I said, there were exact same players online - on both rooms there were 12k ppl online.
      So I have assumed that Titan and Mansion have same player pool but I might be mistaken.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you

Just had a look and it seems that mansion and Titan are in separate tiers so this would explain the difference in traffic.

I have no idea though why they both have the "same amount online" I know the split player pools only affect you up to a certain stake, i tihink its upto 200nl for 6max and 100nl for Full ring so maybe its something to do with that?