$24.09
      MP3:
      $25.00
      CO:
      $48.55
      BU:
      $35.24

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($2.25) A, 3, A (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($2.25) J (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets $1.61, Hero folds, BB folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.25.

MP3: 35/29/3.0 76 hands
      BB: 61/13/1.5 84 hands

I am not sure if a 3bet pre would be better?

as played, I think MP3 would cbet his entire range on this board, so if he checks here, I think he always has Ax?
  • 9 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      I think you played it fine.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I think he might skip cbet because its multiway pot and there is big fish. So I think another option can be donkbet the flop to see where you are at and reevaluate the turn.

And 3bet perflop I don't think that its better because opener might be reg (getting good cards) and fold weak hands and continue with better ones. Of course he is IP, so some do not like folding to 3bets and call wide. But there is fish who can enter the pot so it should be much more +EV to let the fish enter the pot.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

I think check/fold is a bit too weak so I prefer CB. But not sure to barrel or not.. VERIZ?

As played good

F
    • livethelife7
      livethelife7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hey,

I think check/fold is a bit too weak so I prefer CB. But not sure to barrel or not.. VERIZ?

As played good

F
      I think you mean donk betting flop here, but I don't think it makes any sense?
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I'm sorry. I thought we were the PFA...

Nh. We can't do much.

What to do if de PFA cbets? Dunno... Close. I'll prolly call halfpot bet but not bigger. Veriz?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello livethelife7,

Not much to do differently here whilst also being 3way. Though I wouldn't say donking would be a mistake either. Just would be marginal to continue on the turn.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist

What to do if de PFA cbets? Dunno... Close. I'll prolly call halfpot bet but not bigger. Veriz?
    • livethelife7
      livethelife7
      Bronze
      If he cbets I think I definitely can call because of his wide cbetting range, but would have to already think of a turn/river plan, dependent from his agg f. & barreling stats.

Veriz, against an unknown, if he bets 2 streets half pot, do you call and play it like wa/wb?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Clearly a Call whilst he is pretty loose so CBs also loose. :P

Veriz, against an unknown, if he bets 2 streets half pot, do you call and play it like wa/wb?

Assuming that 1/2 pot size is rather weak and he could do that with wide range then sure why not, even worse PPs.