[NL20-NL50] NL20 Fast: set on dry board multiway

• yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      no reads, just wondering if a xr is too strong on the flop?

i feel like i fold out pretty much every Qx, and most oesds as well...

should my line be xr flop, or xr jam turn?

IPoker, $0.10/$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BB): $20 (100 bb)
      UTG: $22.70 (113.5 bb)
      MP: $22.99 (115 bb)
      CO: $19.90 (99.5 bb)
      BTN: $20.81 (104 bb)
      SB: $44.79 (224 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T T
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.80, BTN calls $0.80, SB folds, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.50) T Q 5 (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.87, BTN calls $1.87, [color=red]Hero....
  • 7 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

Well you have a good point. Tough being OOP and 3way it feels like a MUST :(

F
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yougotfelted51,

I'd even consider just donking out myself to avoid showing my hand too strong, cause clearly if you Check/Raise multiway here your hand is going to be rather nutted. Though if I go for Check then also have to raise to protect our hand than play the hand OOP and let them catch something.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello yougotfelted51,

I'd even consider just donking out myself to avoid showing my hand too strong, cause clearly if you Check/Raise multiway here your hand is going to be rather nutted. Though if I go for Check then also have to raise to protect our hand than play the hand OOP and let them catch something.

Best Regards.
      Do you balance your donkbets on your limit? What would you donk on this board then? KJ also?
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      i cant say i have a balanced donk bet range at this point in my development, however i have not played on titan for long and villains would most likely not realize this...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello yougotfelted51,

Best Regards.
      Do you balance your donkbets on your limit? What would you donk on this board then? KJ also?
      NL20 & balancing? :) This simply should answer your both questions. You don't need to donk KJ here.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello yougotfelted51,

Best Regards.
      NL20 & balancing? :) This simply should answer your both questions. You don't need to donk KJ here.
      I asked you something else :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yougotfelted51,

Best Regards.
      I asked you something else :P
      Oh, sorry mate. Guess was too tired yesterday. :D Well, that also depends on the opponent, sometimes I donk if I for example expect him very often to Check on those spots and has a low CB. If he CBs very high then doesn't make sense to donk cause you clearly get raised in those spots and played back.