Poker770 Speed Hold'em tables not filling up

• VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I played a few hands of NL 5 Speed poker on 770 to see what it was like.

I would have rather played on NL 2 for a trial, but there wasn't one.

There were also no full-ring tables.

Are there EVER any NL 2 tables of Speed?
      Are there EVER any full-ring tables?

Now finally to the topic of my post...
      I found it annoying that although there were 300 people playing NL 5 at the time, I kept getting rather long pauses between hands, and even then there were often less than 6 players -- the lowest I saw was 3.

Is this normal?

Bear in mind that I was playing at 03:00Z

At this time of day, there were only 5 NL 4 tables (all full) and 1 NL 10 FR table -- full w/ waiting list.

It is tough to find games at this time of day, so I was hoping speed poker would at least give me something to do...
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Hey Vorpal.

Haven't tried iPoker's Speed yet but they may just not offer FR tables, im pretty sure they don't (although i might be wrong here) on Blaze (microgaming) although i know of course the two aren't linked in any way.

It's also been a long time since i played at that time in the morning :D

Have another couple of tries and if it still isn't living up to expectations you could perhaps try Blaze or there is Party Poker's 'Fast Forward'

• cufc37
      No, there's no FR on ipoker can't believe they still haven't sorted the problem with empty seats on the tables! Also, it's a really pain in the arse that there's no timebank!!

Have also played Fast Forward on PP, but not being able to take notes in the replayer really sucks, especially with no HUD available. Alas the only speed poker option that I find works properly is Zoom. And I've heard good things about Rush :coolface:
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm on 770 until my bonus expires on November 4.

I had hoped to use speed poker to squeeze more hands in during the time I have available, but that doesn't look feasible.

I might give it another shot later on.

When you drop the # of players, theoretically it should be possible to open up some, but that would be a real test of my post-flop skillz
    • NinjaG4
      Ipoker sucks in general.
    • unris
      about 4 days ipoker has a lot of problems: room stopped working, cant register to the game and so on. these problems makes me angry..