MP+1: $2.63
      CO: $1.71
      BTN: $2.00
      SB: $0.55
      BB: $4.17

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has Q:spade: Q:diamond:

Note: Correct play. raise 4BB+1limp.

UTG calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.09, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.34, 3 players) 5:club: K:heart: 4:club:

Note: I Bet 50% of the pot to see if anyone have anything. With a higher card on the borde and two players that call preflop against a early caller I can asome that they have good hand? With $23 in the pot preflop don't SB have good pot odds for (23/9= 2.5) to call with worst hands? there by I having good chance with QQ? My mistake here is to call the reraise without any read on my opponent.

SB checks, Hero bets $0.16, BTN raises to $0.48, fold, Hero calls $0.32

Turn: ($1.30, 2 players) A:heart:

Note: I check/fold on turn to not lose more money with two higher card on bord.

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.93, fold

BTN wins $1.25
  • 3 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      preflop: fine

flop: i would cbet bigger to ~.22-.26 to protect vs fds/sds and then fold to a raise in this spot.

what cards do you plan on x/calling on the turn when you bet/call on flop?
    • mateuszrybinski
      mateuszrybinski
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yougotfelted51
      preflop: fine

flop: i would cbet bigger to ~.22-.26 to protect vs fds/sds and then fold to a raise in this spot.

what cards do you plan on x/calling on the turn when you bet/call on flop?
      I feel that I made a mistake by calling in this spot. I should first had bet higher so my opponent whould not have the odds to call with a draw and secoud if he still played I should just bet/fold with higher card on the bord.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mateuszrybinski,

What's the reason for betting 1/2 pot size? I'd recommend taking a look at the beginner's articles again for the very basics how much to CB and why. Though if we do CB then should be Bet/Fold.

Best Regards.