BTN: $3.35
      SB: $1.87
      BB: $1.03

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has J:club: J:spade:

Note: Correct play.

fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.08, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.19, 2 players) T:club: K:heart: 2:heart:

Note: With a high card I should make a 50% bet to see if anyone have anything.

Hero bets $0.18, BTN calls $0.18

Turn: ($0.55, 2 players) A:heart:

Note: I check/fold here? being out of position with two highcard on the bord is bed to contiune? (Ohhh I really need to get a hud I gess.)

Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($0.55, 2 players) 6:club:

Note: My is to small to chase away anyone with potodds of 3.1? And If he had Ax he would reraise me and I would have to fold or should I countine? What is a good bet here?

Hero bets $0.26, BTN calls $0.26

Hero shows J:club: J:spade: (One Pair, Jacks) (Pre 69%, Flop 12%, Turn 14%)
      BTN shows K:spade: 8:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 31%, Flop 88%, Turn 86%)
      BTN wins $1.03
  • 2 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      preflop: fine

flop: i wouldnt bet so big, the majority of hands that call you on the flop will be ones that beat you when the bet size is so massive. bet something along the lines of ~.12-.14

turn: check/fold as almost every draw completed plus A high gutshots get there.

river: i dont see a reason to bet, as we are rarely ever getting called by Tx or worse hands than JJ. Also, i do not think such a bet would cause Kx to fold either, so by betting we get called by every hand that beats us, and villain folds every hand Tx/bluffs that we beat ourselves.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mateuszrybinski,

Not much you could have done there on the turn, too bad card which helps a lot of his calling range. Nor I don't really understand why do you Bet the river?

Best Regards.