Prima, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

UTG: $66.05 (132.1 bb)
      MP: $38.68 (77.4 bb)
      Hero (CO): $54.77 (109.5 bb)
      BTN: $29.25 (58.5 bb)
      SB: $97.61 (195.2 bb)
      BB: $50 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q J
      UTG raises to $1.50, MP calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, 2 folds, BB calls $1

Flop: ($6.25) T A 8 (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets $3, MP calls $3, Hero calls $3, BB folds

Turn: ($15.25) K (3 players)
      UTG bets $6.50, MP folds, Hero raises to $19.50, UTG folds

Anon table.

Raise/broke flop?
      Call turn? His turn sizing doesnt show much confidence... :) Maybe better to just call, and bet/raise river, although there are some cards I dont want to see on the river.
  • 6 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

Pre is good.

Yes I'd def raise this flop with FD + double gutter =) and prolly even go broke. His sizing isn't strong plus MP's call isn't strong.

I also like to raise turn for value as played

F
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Flop: Could be done here as well, both options are fine I'd say if you also want to keep some bad players in the pot.
      Turn: I don't really get the raise here, what do you think he continues here? :)

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Flop: Could be done here as well, both options are fine I'd say if you also want to keep some bad players in the pot.
      Turn: I don't really get the raise here, what do you think he continues here? :)

Best Regards.
      We get value from draws? :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Best Regards.
      C'mon mate, none of the draws pay and we also have a FD ourselves. :f_cry:
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Best Regards.
      Yeah it always looks easy and logical after you explained what and why.... Don't know why I keep making mistakes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Best Regards.
      Yeah it always looks easy and logical after you explained what and why.... Don't know why I keep making mistakes.
      His line is just very weak there with his half pot size bet, so very small part of his range calls. He really has to have FD and even that I don't see calling, not sure even if fish would do cause we also holding both high ones.