Exclusive $10,000 Depositors Freeroll on October 28

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

Poker770 is at it again with yet another exclusive $10,000 freeroll. Make a deposit of at least $50 and generate 25 StrategyPoints and you're in for a shot at the $10,000 prize pool.

How can I play the freeroll?

1. Make a deposit of at least $50 on your tracked Poker770 account between October 14, 00:01 GMT and October 27, 23:59 GMT. This does not have to be your first deposit.

2. Generate 25 StrategyPoints (= $5 rake) within the deposit period.

3. Register to the freeroll starting on October 28 at 11:00 GMT.

4. Play the freeroll on Sunday, October 28 at 15:00 GMT.

Flat payout structure: 300 paid places

Like other Poker770 $10,000 depositors freerolls we've had in the past, this freeroll has a flat payout structure with 300 paid places.

In our three previous freerolls, between 45% and 70% of the participants cashed. That means you have a good chance at a payday!

Freeroll details

• Name: PokerStrategy.com - $10K Depositors Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: October 28 at 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: October 28 at 11:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes
      • Deposit period: October 14 - 27

More reasons to play at Poker770

Daily $100 freerolls - every day at 19:00 GMT
      Weekly $1,000 depositors freeroll - every Tuesday at 19:00 GMT
      200% up to $2,000 first deposit bonus with bonus code PSVIP2000
      Earn up to 500 extra StrategyPoints with deposit - first time depositors only

We hold a $10,000 depositors freeroll at one of our poker rooms every week! Check out our thread for upcoming freerolls:

Forum: $10,000 depositors freeroll overview

Create a Poker770 account now

• 19 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck everyone!

EN Community - ship this!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Are there any bonus possibilities besides?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Vorpal,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here? ?( ?( ?(
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I was looking on Poker770 earlier to see if there was a reload bonus available or something to make the deposit worthwhile -- besides the freeroll of course.

I didn't see one.

I was hoping, since I usually only deposit where there is one.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ah, I see :)

Have you contacted them via Live support or email and maybe then can offer you a bonus?
    • KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      Hi Vorpal,

Yes, there is an extra incentive to deposit at Poker770. Check our news section Thursday morning for details :)

Good luck!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KMMorten
      Hi Vorpal,

Yes, there is an extra incentive to deposit at Poker770. Check our news section Thursday morning for details :)

Good luck!
      Tease! :P
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin:

you guys are so naughty. but helpful, so it's all good. :f_cool:

c'mooon promotions~ :f_love:

edit: [Thursday] yaaay, Cash Machine. who would have guessed?? :f_biggrin: :f_love:
    • Weissr
      Weissr
      Bronze
      can you earn the 25 strategy points (between Oct 14-27) before making a $50 deposit or do they have to be earned after the $50 deposit?

Thanks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Weissr,

You must deposit $50 and make the 25 required StrategyPoints in order to participate in this freeroll. I'm not exactly sure whether you can do it backways as you mentioned above but our customer support team will be able to answer this for you ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • luciett
      luciett
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Weissr,

You must deposit $50 and make the 25 required StrategyPoints in order to participate in this freeroll. I'm not exactly sure whether you can do it backways as you mentioned above but our customer support team will be able to answer this for you ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
      How fast are the strategy points updated on the pokerstrategy site. I mean what is the latest time I need to pay 5$ rake on poker770? Is it Oct 27 23:59 or do I need that up to 24 hours earlier (or even more) as it might take some time for the strategy points being updated?

On http://www.pokerstrategy.com/status-points/ it says

When playing in one of our partner rooms, the StrategyPoints you receive are updated daily, as a rule. However, there may be delays, depending on how quickly the poker room notifies us of your points.

If the strategy points need to be updated by Oct 27 23:59 with pokestrategy and the above sentence is true I quess there is no guarantee I would become eligible for the freeroll if I deposit 50 $ now and generate 5$ rake by Oct 27 morning, am I right?
    • luciett
      luciett
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luciett

How fast are the strategy points updated on the pokerstrategy site. I mean what is the latest time I need to pay 5$ rake on poker770? Is it Oct 27 23:59 or do I need that up to 24 hours earlier (or even more) as it might take some time for the strategy points being updated?

When playing in one of our partner rooms, the StrategyPoints you receive are updated daily, as a rule. However, there may be delays, depending on how quickly the poker room notifies us of your points.

If the strategy points need to be updated by Oct 27 23:59 with pokestrategy and the above sentence is true I quess there is no guarantee I would become eligible for the freeroll if I deposit 50 $ now and generate 5$ rake by Oct 27 morning, am I right?
      I am pasting here an answer from the pokerstrategy support, if anybody else would have the same question:

Dear luciett,StrategyPoints are updated once in 2-3 days.So you it is better not to wait till the very end to earn the StrategyPoints.
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      does it have to be $5 in rake... or can it be also $5 in tournament fees?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hamlet77
      does it have to be $5 in rake... or can it be also $5 in tournament fees?
      Hi Hamlet77,

Not 100% sure of this, can you please forward this question to our customer support team and let us all know the answer please :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze

I am pasting here an answer from the pokerstrategy support, if anybody else would have the same question:

Dear luciett,StrategyPoints are updated once in 2-3 days.So you it is better not to wait till the very end to earn the StrategyPoints.
      Hi luciett,

Further to this as stated in the opening post you have to generate the $5 rake within the deposit period - which ends on October 27th at 23:59 GMT.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      Hi Hamlet77,

Not 100% sure of this, can you please forward this question to our customer support team and let us all know the answer please :)

Kind regards,
      Gary

:facepalm: C'mon... dont ask me to talk to those $%&#. They never know anything!
      Didnt you read my signature?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hamlet77
      Hi Hamlet77,

Kind regards,
      Gary

:facepalm: C'mon... dont ask me to talk to those $%&#. They never know anything!
      Didnt you read my signature?
      Hey again,

Our customer support team are the nuts! I wasn't asking you to contact iPoker support ;)

You should have the correct reply within a few hours!

All the best,
      Gary
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Bronze
      Is it 10k $ or €
      cause on p770 it say "ps $10.000 depositors freeroll "
      and when i open lobby it says current prize pool €10.000
      ??
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I appear to have been credited my winnings in euros, but since the difference is slight, it is tough to tell.

The pop-up after I busted said, $ (If I remember correctly), but the increase in my BR seems to be €