For those that play NL0,02/0,04 at Party

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I play there that sometimes and i found out few really TAG players.

One is TAG like like hell his nick is Jenna_jameson. I just warn you that you need monster to get money from him.

He raise all top preflop hands: AA, KK, QQ, JJ and AKs, AKo as i saw and call raise with all pockets for set value(if you play BSS).

There are other TAGs but they play a more lose and some likes to trap like limping with AA,KK, QQ even if before them 2-4 players limped(what a stupid play is that lol btw :D ).

Anyway make notes on players if you don't have stats since help me a lot.

Enjoy.
  • 2 replies
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze

:rolleyes:

yep, you got to fear that opponent.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by slikec
      He raise all top preflop hands: AA, KK, QQ, JJ and AKs, AKo as i saw and call raise with all pockets for set value(if you play BSS).
      I do it too even I don't play NL at all.. it's just the easiest way to get rake-free hours while working or doing anything but poker...

Just open 1 NL micro table on 2nd monitor and click fold or check/fold button everytime except JJ+ & AK + AKs. I'm +$4 after 4500 hands ;)

btw: after what I have seen there so far, why the hell do you play this limit? these guys are more unpredictable than value of USD :D