$33,20
      MP1:
      $25,00
      MP2:
      $4,65
      CO:
      $4,65

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.50 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3:spade: , A:heart:
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0,70, BB raises to $1,15, Hero calls $0,45.

Flop: ($2,30) A:spade: , 6:heart: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,60, BB calls $1,60.

Turn: ($5,50) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,70, BB calls $2,70.

River: ($10,90) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7,00, BB calls $7,00.

Final Pot: $24,90

Should i stop betting after being called at the flop. This guy is flat calling me after his pre flop aggression. He could also have a FD or medium pair or hit anything else on the flop.

Grtzz
  • 5 replies
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      IMO, bet $1 pf flop, check/call turn and river. You have TP very low kicker . Not a very good hand to put up a fight. Vilain can easily be on an higher A or 2 pairs
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I dont understand betting half your stack away with such a weak hand, unless you have a good read and/or stats.
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gungunhana
      IMO, bet $1 pf flop, check/call turn and river. You have TP very low kicker . Not a very good hand to put up a fight. Vilain can easily be on an higher A or 2 pairs
      IMO he would then have raise me on the flop to protect against any drawing hand.. I had a short history with him, i stole his blinds about 4 times in a row and if he called he had to lay down after my cbet on the flop. This time i thougtht he might be a non-believer with smaller pair or FD.

I shouldnt have made this hand this big though..
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      My actions would be all preflop here. Crappy little minraise to your steal attempt, so 4bet (EDIT: or fold). Make it $3.5 or so, and if he wants to go on, you can fold. A3 is no hand to be unclear on post flop.

EDIT: Also, if you have been actively stealing, even with good hands, it is no sin to let something go once in a while. Even the most passive eventually get sick of it, and hit back. You don't want to have a hand like this when they do.
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      Preflop: if he's aggressive/defends his blind often, folding is best.

Postflop: I see value in betting the flop. On the turn, one may either bet to protect vs a flush or c/c to represent a steal which gives up. However, as played your river bet is not good: its never for value; either c/c if he will bluff bet busted draws a ton (then, you have bet the turn) or c/f.