Hello

• Zoldak
      Zoldak
      Bronze
      Hey, welcome all dudes. I passed the quiez and I am very happy cuz I joined this comunity. Hope in good games with your strategy. Hope it will all works :) btw how long I should w8 more for check my identity ? I am ready for play :) Hope in trainings with coachings etc. I am very happy dudes. Thats what I wanted say :) Love you all ! :)
  • 6 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hi there Zoldak!

It's always good to welcome new members to the forum, I hope you learn a lot and enjoy your stay here, after you submit your ID for processing expect at least 2 business days delay before you receive your money! Remember to stick to the strategy and post troublesome hands in the "Sample Hands" forum :)

Good luck!
      TerrorBlade
    • Zoldak
      Zoldak
      Bronze
      Ok. Thanks for answer. I guess in first games I will have open many web sites here :D e.g. Pre flop playing , flop playing etc. cuz it isnt so easy to remember everting :) but I hope I will practise in it soon. :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Zoldak,

nice attitude. It's the right way to take advantage of our offer right from the start on. That way you will surely improve quite fast.
      By the way: You should get your starting capital quite soon. ;)

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Zoldak
      Zoldak
      Bronze
      nice , thanks a lot :)
    • cantbeatu
      cantbeatu
      Bronze
      Hi you guys are so awesome at this community i only passed the quiz earlier today and already my capital has recieved all your strategy's have real opened my mind to how many diffrent styles of play can be implied to my old and useless way of playing i will keep you updated with my progress and not go busto within the 1st hour haha
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cantbeatu
      Hi you guys are so awesome at this community i only passed the quiz earlier today and already my capital has recieved all your strategy's have real opened my mind to how many diffrent styles of play can be implied to my old and useless way of playing i will keep you updated with my progress and not go busto within the 1st hour haha
      Hello cantbeatu and welcome to the community!

Im glad that everything went smoothly - and hope to see you actively progressing as a player. Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

If you approach Poker with the correct attitude (I can recommend the article Professional Attitude which deals with the mindset of winning players) there are no bounds to your progress.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD