[NL2-NL10] NL10 - AQ | pre missclick (sqz!) - TPGK OOP 4way - best line?!

• DavidDorky
      DavidDorky
      Platinum
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      OnGame
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG davormo ($5.44) 54bb
      UTG+1 Erzsi1991 ($10) 100bb
      CO hallowerner_ ($2.68) 27bb
      BTN tommylivno ($9.62) 96bb
      SB DavidDorky ($10.30) 103bb
      BB SergameR_x ($3.40) 34bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) DavidDorky is SB A:diamond: Q:spade:
      2 folds, hallowerner_ calls $0.10, tommylivno raises to $0.30, DavidDorky calls $0.25, SergameR_x calls $0.20, hallowerner_ calls $0.20

Flop: A:heart: 8:club: 4:club: ($1.20, 4 players)
      DavidDorky checks, SergameR_x checks, hallowerner_ checks, tommylivno bets $1.50, DavidDorky calls $1.50, SergameR_x folds, hallowerner_ folds

Turn: 9:club: ($4.20, 2 players)
      DavidDorky checks, tommylivno bets $2.50, DavidDorky folds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all: that preflop cold call was a missclick. This is an easy sqz spot against these opponents.

CO: 57/11 - 37 hands
      BU 57/36 - 72 hands

But after this mistake, what is the best and most rational line here in this 4way pot?

My line - flop game - was really bad, dangerous and passive, I know...

On the turn I folded without any clubs of course.

So, what is the best solution?

Ty for analyzing! :)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DavidDorky,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: It's not a squeeze but a 3bet. Although should be rather 3betting, that's true.

As played
      Postflop: Against an overbet should already ask how strong your hand is? Doubt that he is willing to just give up the turn easily, most likely just 2nd barrels again. :) Therefore you might even want to make your decision right on the flop what to do, either fold it or go broke if you think he has a loose range.

Best Regards.