Nice feature in hand eval forums - SH FR dropdopwn.

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      This is good, but I can say there can be one more thing to this:

setting of the default - FR or SH. There are many players who play usually one type either SH or FR, so such people could set the default value and they would not need to select from dropdown, this would be awesome :)

ALso the same you can make for shortenings NL20, NL50 and so on. Again lets say I mostly play NL20, so I set default value NL20 - less writing again :)

Edit: oh, I accidentally posted in midstack forum, in it was this feature. WHy there is no such in fulls stack forum?
  • 4 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi speedfanatic!

Thanks for the suggestion! I can't say much about this, but I'll escalate it and someone else reply to your request.

I do understand the suggestion and it is a very nice one. I searched to midstack HE forums, but I can't really find any dropdown menu's :f_confused:

Regards

RasTweet
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      sounds like a great idea! hopefully this gets implemented in the near future =)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold

maybe programmers forgot to add to other places :D

And one more feature please - autocomplete like in google.

For example SH NL20 is selected by default, but sometimes we add more text. So lets say I type text 'vs reg' or 'vs fish'. There are lots of such texts in current thread titles so autocomplete could take from them, so I could start writing letter 'v' and already get auto complete suggestions vs reg, vs fish and so on.

Thats my suggestion :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Oh right :facepalm:

I was looking in "up to nl10", since I never have to click on nl20 :facepalm: :f_cry:

I've escalated it and someone should answer soon.

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet