link poker strat to exisating poker acccounts ??

• 3 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Richard!

Our partnership with 888 has stopped so it isn't possible to get tracked.

Pokerstars don't allow re-tracking I'm afraid.

You can however start playing at any of our poker rooms. Just follow the instructions and you'll be tracked and receive strategy points.

Regards

RasTweet
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Richard

As Ras said above generally poker sites don't allow re-tracking of accounts as it means they potentially lose money. See what happens (you may already know this) is that when you play poker a tiny (or not so tiny at some sites) percentage of each pot is taken by the house this is called rake and is the poker rooms "fee" for you playing on their software.

Because we advertise the different poker rooms and send them new players the poker sites pay us a little % of that rake generated by the players we send to them. This is why we enter the marketing codes upon registration so the poker room knows you are one of 'our players'. Of course if you currently are not tracked to anyone then it's in the poker rooms best interest to keep it that way for maximum profit for them.

It is definitely worth getting tracked though a new room to us i'm sure you have seen all the educational material waiting to be unlocked already. If you don't fancy depositing maybe you could benefit from one of our Free Poker Offers take a look, you have nothing to lose, It's free :D

Good luck
      Carl
    • richard2780
      richard2780
      Bronze
      thanks guys, thats explained that one for me.

Thanks again