$25.00
      MP2:
      $25.00
      MP3:
      $25.00
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A.
      3 folds, BU calls $0.25, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.75, BU calls $1.50, SB folds.

Flop: ($3.75) T, K, 5 (2 players)

Opp is a fish. He plays 60/22 over 60 hands. His agg.f is 4.6.

Cbetting would be standard.
      This opp donkbets 92% over 13 hands, and has an cbet of 88% over 8 hands and 100% cbet turn over 3 hands. Al these hands were played this session.

Is my thought proces right to assume he would bet a lot if we check here and take the line c/c flop, turn and river?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello livethelife7,

If you assume he is super-loose then why let him pick the sizing whilst you could instead just do it yourself and gain value? :)

Best Regards.
    • livethelife7
      livethelife7
      Bronze
      That is true. The first thing I thought while playing the hand was FISH so valuebet. Thats why I bet. But later when I reviewed this hand, I thought maybe this is a hand where it seems fine to take an other line because he seems very aggressive. It's about making which play is the most + EV here. Can I assume that the fish is always betting here his valuerange, maybe for a smaller amout than I would bet, but wouldn't let him also bet his bluffingrange compensate this?
      Also sorry for my bad english sometimes, I'm mostly active on the dutch forums but think the quality of handjudging is better here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by livethelife7
      That is true. The first thing I thought while playing the hand was FISH so valuebet. Thats why I bet. But later when I reviewed this hand, I thought maybe this is a hand where it seems fine to take an other line because he seems very aggressive. It's about making which play is the most + EV here. Can I assume that the fish is always betting here his valuerange, maybe for a smaller amout than I would bet, but wouldn't let him also bet his bluffingrange compensate this?
      Also sorry for my bad english sometimes, I'm mostly active on the dutch forums but think the quality of handjudging is better here.
      Hehe, you shouldn't worry about your English, I do understand you very clearly and most likely anyone else does the same. Not many of us are native speakers, ENG community has people from everywhere. :) Great that you enjoy around here.

Though about those situations it's clearly a Bet, especially as you said yourself that you are vs fish. Fish pays you anyways if he has a hand and also you can pick the sizing yourself what's the most important thing here.